i said i would be there for you ed! so thats what i'm doing! - e.h

"i said i would be there for you ed! so that's what i'm doing!" you snapped at edwin
"look! i don't care what you think okay! you're my friend. that's all"

you have had a crush on edwin for awhile, you just haven't exactly told him, so. when you found out he was with your old best friend from high school, it made it worse.

you and this "friend" liz didn't get along well whatsoever. she pretty much bullied you all the way through middle school up to senior year in high school. so. she wasn't your favourite person.

you had ranted to edwin about this girl so many times and yet he went and slept with her. you couldn't wrap your head around why.

you look at edwin "friend aye?! if i was your friend you wouldn't be with someone who you know as put me through hell and back"
edwin nods "pretty much"
you sighed as you took off and you could hear edwin sigh and run downstairs after you

"y/n!"
you look at edwin. he then looks at you.

you look at edwin "i just don't believe you did that! i promised to protect you and that's what i'm doing!"
edwin nods "yeah you said that already. but why?"
you sighed as you snapped again "because she put me through hell ed! i don't want her putting you through that too!"
edwin looks at you "like what?!"
you sighed "she would bully me daily cause 'i deserve it'.
edwin looks at you "why?"
you sighed "god knows! all i know is. she ruined so much for me. she went from guy to guy, stole every guy of mine or that were nine. she spread the worst rumours. she was just hell e."
edwin nods "okay. i got it"

edwin then goes upstairs and kicks liz out.

you look at edwin "i know i shouldn't be telling you what to do, but i can't have her hurt you like she hurt me. or anyone for that matter"
edwin smiled "it's okay. i completely get it. i would do the same"

you smiled with relief. you thought you were coming off harsh, but you were really just looking out for your best friend. best friend or more? well. guess the future can decide that!