Kabanata 3

CHAPTER 3

"ALRIGHT, dismissed."

Jeongguk massage his temples, it's been a hell of a week for him. He lost $4,000,000 from his firm and it is not just a minor amount, to begin with. He keeps on thinking who the fuck would ever deceive him, now that he's looking attentively from his account and Company?

He bites his bottom lips, eyes closing from exhaustion.

He's stressed

He's exhausted all the time and feels so hot.

"Rut?" He whispered under his breath, tilting his head a bit like he doesn't have any idea at all. "Every rut coming is harder to deal with." He added, questioning himself.

"Bro, You have a visitor." Jeongguk held His chest, He throws a deadly glare to the latter. "Woah? If I were you, I'd quit drinking coffee." The other said, hands supporting her waist like she's substantiating something.

"For fuck sake, stop freaking me out! And I am your boss! Stop disrespecting me!" His Secretary sighs, peeking at him like he did something wrong. "Why are you looking at me like that!?" He questions, self-conscious with the stares. His secretary is tall, sexy, gorgeous but it's entirely trifle.

Lisa likes girls, like his Secretary, is more player than him. She does have a multitude of girls under her fingers.

"Pft. You're behaving like a girl, who talks a lot. By the way, you have visitors, it's your Girlfriend. " Lisa smirks, waving her hands then walks outside with a door slamming. Jeongguk hop from his seat, eyes digging on his wooden door.

The raven stands up with postures, as he strolls in front of the door, letting in his Woman with a poker face. The Woman is lovely. She's desirable too and does have red curly hair.

Her cheeks are fluffy and it is squishy when she's smiling. "Rosie, what are you doing here?" Jeongguk asks, kissing her cheeks, but the Woman just smiles innocently. "You didn't text me that you are dropping by, I should've asked my driver to fetch you." He added with concern.

Rosie smiles, again tucking her fallen hair tips behind her ears, feeling a bit awkward with Jeongguk. "I'm sorry Guk, I'm just bored. So, I paid you a visit." Jeongguk nods as if Rosie didn't say anything. He proceeded to sit on his chair, while the latter followed his suit, like some sort of small puppy.

"Can we grab lunch? Before I go to the hospital?" The raven nods again, shutting off his laptop. "Thank you, Guk." The girl held Jeongguk's hands and made it to her cheeks.

"It's fine, it's my obligation to attend your needs since you are my Girlfriend. So, let's go?" Rosie then smiles, tangling her arms around Jeongguk.

Jeongguk felt nothing but emptiness... more like Pity.

I need to accompany your needs because of your parents. Because they will be deemed to be my business partner even if I don't want to marry you, they want you to be happy before you go... Before you die.

Rosie is a very kind woman for Jeongguk, he can do whatever he wants behind her back, but he can't leave her.

Rosie is ill.