chapter 39

Your POV
I was getting my beauty blender and when I looked into the mirror I saw someone that I shouldn't be alone with... Anthony!
Y; what are you doing here Tony?
A; aww what did you miss me
Y; no! why are you following me?
A; cause I knew you were coming to the restroom
And Logans not here to "protect" you so...
All of a sudden Anthony turned me around aggressively and smashed his lips against mine. I was trying to pull away but he was just to strong for me! I then decided to slap him and that made his let go of me! I wasn't feeling so good. I was trying to run toward the door but Anthony caught up to me and pushed me against the wall! At this point I had hand marks on my wrist and arms. Anthony was about to kiss me again when Logan swung the door open! Logan came up to Anthony and threw a punch that knocked him unconscious. I was walking toward Logan when I felt myself get weak and lightheaded then suddenly BOOM the lights went out!!!!
Logans POV
Y/n was taking to long and I was gonna go check up on her but then the paparazzi started to crowd me and I couldn't find a way out. Two minutes later I decided to tell them to back off cause I had something to do. I then head towards that restroom and I heard some muffling. I then got worried and I swung the door open and I saw Anthony pushing y/n against the wall and leaning in to kiss her. I ran towards tony and punched him so hard he fell to the floor unconscious. Y/n was walking towards me but she started walking kinda wobbly. She then fell into my arms unconscious....