💙6💜

New York

sep/20/2018

10 : 40 pm .

Shawn pov

"I don't know is there any where you want to go ?" I ask 

"Is there a beach in here by any chance ?"he asked his eyes shining with hope "yeah actually there is ,my car isnt far from here its next to my hotel do you want to walk there or just take a taxi ?"

"U-um i want to walk there " he says

"Ok then follow me " I say taking this chance and grabbing his hand

Jimin pov

"U-um i want to walk there " i says not wanting to waste, money, i mean i know i have a lot but doesn't give me right to waste it also it could be for better use like charity or donatio-
I was pulled out of my thoughts by the feeling of something worm holding my hand .

In the beginning i didn't think much out due to me holding hands with the other members and also my family but then i realized he's none of them! And it'd be awkward if i pull out hands now!

It's not that I don't like it , actually it feels rather good but it's just that i don't really know him to be doing that with him . Which makes me nervous. I was to shy for this .

We keep walking his hand sending heat to mine , I never really focused on the feeling of someone holding my hand it's somehow calming ,trying to focus on the feeling i forget my nervous and uneasiness

that i was looking at my feet the whole time ,to my surprise the number of feet started increasing to the point that i can feel people hitting my shoulder as they walk ,i mean isn't it risky to park your car in such a crowded place when you're so famous? 

Suddenly the feelingof shawns larger hand holding mine was gone , causing my hands to miss its warmth. Which almost caused a whine to leave my mouth but i held it thinking of how embarrassing it would be if i didnt .

i look up in wonder to see shawn looking slightly confused "what is it ?" I ask

"it shouldn't be crowded here it's an expensive hotel i don't think all people can afford it ,also they are for some reason blocking the way to the parking lot " he explained trying to find out what's happening. 

*riiiiiiiing*

I quickly reach a hand to my pocket but then i remember i didn't bring a phone. Oh yeah that's right they're going to be so worried i should probably go back or find a pay phone....... yeah pay phone sounds better ! I look around  looking for a pay phone and letting  shawn have privacy because the call seems important from the way he is frowning.

Before i can find any shawn coughs getting my attention "it seems that my car had an 'accident' "

"Oh no what happened?!!"

"Not a big deal just a 'normal car accident' .no one is hurt even "

I don'tknow what is wrong but I'm sure it isn't just a mere car accident.

"Do you want to go check up on your car?" I say

"NOOO i mean no it's fine lets just get a taxi "

"Ok ,but we have to find a pay phone first i have to tell the others I'll be late so they won't get worried "

"Oh no need you can use mine!"

"R-really ?"

"Yeah ofc here" shawn offers his phone

"Thank you "i smile and take the phone

(-A/N- jimin asked shawn for his number because he doesn't memorize his own number, due to him being an idol he changes his number alot ,also he knows joon jin numbers because they always make him memorize them being the over protective parents they are,and he remembers his mom and bro numbers cuz they don't change them -)

I call mom since she'll be with them today ,it takes only one ring for mom to pickup

(Korean) (English)

"Hello mom !"

"JIMIN jimin you're okey ?! Thank God i was worried"

"Mom ? Mom I'm okay why are you so panicked "

"I-i saw the car and freaked out because jihyun told me you are with shawn a-and -"

"Wait what car mom what are you talking about?!" I asked

"Oh you don't know? "

"Know what mom ?"

"It's better if you don't know about then ,it concerns someone else now "

"Mom what is it !!! Pls how can you be so worried about me when it doesn't concern me!!"

"It's not my place to tell you ask your date!" 

"He's not my da- wait you mean it has something to do with shawn?"

"Eeep Wh-what no ofc not um i have to go bye bye baby!"

"No wait mo-"   she didn't even let me say what i called her for meanie eoma ! I mentally whine

"You're pouting "

"Huh" i look up my eyes meeting shawns

"Ah I'm sorry i never sow someone that would actually pout unconsciously and actually look cute "

"Thanks i um can i ask you something? "

"Yeah sure!"

"Um sorry if this doesn't concern me but um do you mind telling me what happened to your car exactly ? "

"I-i can show you but please don't freak out or panic okey "

"Mmm" I nod Slightly getting close to him as he leads the way ,we start walking through the crowd i grab hi shirt so i won't get lost but not strong enough that he'd feel it hopefully , after a while we make it through the crowd.

I look up wanting to know what the big fuss is about and why is every one fighting for the front lines.

But now that i saw it , i hope i didn't even ask from the beginning why would any one want to look at this it is disturbing ,my eyes start tearing up at the sight of shawns car ruined and covered with pictures.
disturbing ones
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pictures of me

END OF CHAPTER