💙9💜

(So i discovered that i didn't explain how jimin can speak english, well long story short jimin wants to understand lyrics without reading subs and namjoon is tutoring )

Speech
(Korean) (english)

Shawn POV

its been really awful , what did they do to get this unpleasant attention. i mean i went through similar situations before but they were not as serious as this. man how do they handle that much negativity throughout their career , honestly i don't think jimin does ,handle the negativity i mean, at least not properly , he wouldn't be this affected by it if he did .

"hey shawn-ah it's green"

"what is?''

"the light !"

"wha-oh i'm sorry " i almost forgot that i was driving . well i practically i did but whatever ! ahhh-that was so uncool ! no point in freaking out now i guess i'll just focus on the road for the rest of the way.

"take the s-second right. the hotel is the third to the left " jimin said . the way he pronounced 'the' as 'de' is soooo cute ! i can see why they are overprotective of him i would be to ................... i already am , actually.

Damn those 'i'm smol plz protect me' vibe!
Honestly enough of me acting this way get your sh*t together.

I take a right and head towards the entrance of the hotel and park there someone comes and takes the car to park it.

"So do they know i'm coming in not just dropping you off ?"i a bit down to whisper.

"N-no they don't know but don't worry they are nice and every thing!"

"I know that they are nice i have met them but they are quit protective of you, so i'm a bit worried" i confessed.

"Well at least you'll only have to deal with namjoon and jin hyung! It could be worse..." he mumbled the last part grudgingly. I hesitate to ask or not to but something told me something are better not known.

"Our are on the third floor" he said as the door to the elevator closed.
"Um so we have 4 rooms and only one of us has a room of their own" he looked away.

"So you might possibly probably definatly need to share a room with with someone else" he elaborated after a nervous lough.

(-Because jimin always shares a room with either hobi or tae-)

3per POV

To put this simply
.
.
Shawn choked.

"WAIT WHAT?!!!"

"Eeek, i-i'm sorry please don't be upset!" Jimin said trying to sniffle a lough but failing.

"Are you laughing at me?!"shawn said horrified befor pointing an accusing finger on him.
Instead of stopping jimin found himself laughing more as he leaned to shawns shoulder for support.

"Hey! come on! stop! This is so embarrassing" he added looking away at jimin when he didn't stop laughing.

"I'm sorry" he said after his laughter started dieing down slightly his hands shaking as he wiped the small tears from his face.

"It's fine at least i got to see your cute dimple!" He said almost splitting his face with a grin when he saw jimin blush at that.

'REVENGE!' his mind supplied, completely missing the fact that he had just flirted with jimin.

"And they call me flirty" jimin mumbled in korean. Not noticing shawn staring.
"Hey jimin~ what was that just now!"
"None of your business mr.(i got to see your dimpels)!" Jimin teased.
Shawn's cheek started coloring to jimin's surprise.

"So you can blush too!" He continued his teasing. Shawn hand covers the lower part of his face as he looks away.
Jimin stares and wonders why did he find this so endearing.

He was happy that he won't be the only one suffering when we go in.

"You still didn't tell me what you said!"

"Oh i said And they call me flirty! " he said smiling inoccetly.

"What does that mean!?"

"Not telling you!" He refused to tell giving an evil grin.

"I feel stupid now!" The slightest trace of a pout on his lips.

"Wha-Whey?" Jimin asked

"I only know one language even though my dad is Portuguese" he explained with over exaggerated sadness.

"You're not stupid just because you know one language!" Jimin tried lifting a hand before patting shawn's forearm.
'He Truly is an angel' shawn thought almost swooning.

" well that's a relief!" He said before wiping non-existent sweat of his forehead his expression changing quickly.

The shorter couldn't help the giggle at that.
"You're such a dork"
"I try" he shrugged a wide grin spread on his face.

Jimins giggled died down as he finally stood before his room's door.
"So no one will be here they are all probably in joonie-hyung's room"

"Would you want to come in eat something then head to their room?"
He suggested obviously procrastinating.

"We just ate though" replied the other not getting the message.

"Right ok" he said pink spreading over his cheeks.

He turned and started slowly walking to namjoon's room he stood before it, could hear some chatter from inside his friends weren't really the quit type .
He hesitantly knocked on the door the chatter stoped for a split second then got louder that the first time. He could hear the sound of running foot steps.

The door opened to reveal taehyung and jungkook with their hand on the handle.

"Jimi-"  tae started only to stop what he was saying brutally at the sight of his friend's company and gaped.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE END

Sorry that the chapter is short
As a sorry please enjoy shawnmin height

Sorry that the chapter is short As a sorry please enjoy shawnmin height