💙8💜

Jimin's pov

Uh , that idiot I should've gone to the bathroom!!

"S-Stop staring!!"  I say pulling the bedsheets over my bare chest.

"I can't help it !! People kept telling me you had really toned muscles! And now I see that they really meant had , It's sooooo cute you do have abs! but only four of them and your skin is so fair that it looks sooooo soft!"

"Seriously! You too. people kept telling me you were cool but I guess I'll never know for sure!" Hmph

"Oh , touché " he laughed

"Omo I'm sorry " I apologise realizing what I said .

"No it's fine you may proceed changing"

" You're still here !!"

"I already saw it so "

"Still ! "

"Fine on one condition!!"

"Oh come on pleeeease"

"But you don't know what the condition is !"

"Ok fine what is it ?"

"I want to stay over ,I to need to get some sleep"

"You could've just asked without making it a condition, you know"

"Oh I know,but this is for when your friends try to kick me out "

"They'll kick you out cuz you refused refused to look away while I was changing!"

"True ,ok ok I'll just turn around" he said before he turned.

"Happy?"

"Very"

"How come you can show your abs on stage so casually,and now you're all flustered about it"

"Well I'm not exactly in perfect shape now ,and also it's because I wouldn't be completely top less !" It's true ,I can't help but feel all hot and flustered like this .

"Also you don't show that much skin either,I have only seen one picture with you topless !" I say after getting changed

"I'm quite flattered, you searched for a picture of me topless'' he says turning around
.
.
.
.
Omo jimin what have you done

"I-i didn't search for a picture of you topless! I just happened to see one !"I said embarrassed. I'm not lying I really didn't search for such a thing but I was kind of scrolling through his pictures on Google.

"I believe you. I don't think you're into that, I just wanted to see you blush people here don't quite blush and I like how your cheeks turn pink"

"Th-thank you"I say feeling my cheeks getting hotter.

"Oh your ears are turning pink to!"

"Stop it's embarrassing" I whine

"Ok ok I'll stop , are you ready?" I nod looking up .

"Ok let's go to the car" he said offering a hand and I can't resist the urge of having his hand warming up mine.

We went to the elevator , unfortunately we had company we separated and tried to look like we weren't together.

We enter the elevator . I started looking  around due to boredom I make eye contact with one of the people on the elevator and she glares at me instantly .

I flinch, shivers running down my spine at the feeling of her intense glare.

Her hand move suddenly putting something in my pants pocket.

I try to hide the fact that I'm scared. I try to think of something else but it's really hard when I can literally feel something is in my pocket, something she put inside .

The elevator finally dings and I quickly get out ,I couldn't take it anymore !eyes burning a hole into my skin I can almost see her eyes glint wickedly .

Shawn quickly followed before he took a hold of my arms.

"Hey what's wrong why are you so scared" he said  looking right through my embarrassingly bad act .

"I-i in my pocket" he frowns his hand reached for my pocket before he took out a paper.

"When ?" He asks Sternly

"I- the woman i-in the elevator" I say with a  shaky voice.

"You want me to -read it for you?" He asked

"I-if it's okay please d-do " I say slightly relieved that I won't have to read it myself I don't think I'd be able to.

"Ok but not here let's get you to your hotel first"

Still holding my arm he dragged me to a four-wheel car,Wich looks so cool.

I get into the car and shut the door " so which way ?"

"Well when you get to Newark I'll give you directions"

"Ok ,do you want to listen to something?"

"Yeah thanks"

END OF CHAPTER