Something you should know

Hey guys! It's me, A WALUUUUIIIIGIIIII

*take two*

Hey guys, it's Aristeroid. (Who the hell were you expecting?) As you can clearly tell, I've started Part Two of my series of opinions of games, movies, TV shows, everything.

The first part had around 30 parts, because Undertale has many, many characters, and many AUs as well. I'd love for this part to be that long, but there's a problem.

Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning is an unfinished game. There will be many, many more updates and characters, and with those updates will bring new ships.

At the moment, there are so little characters in the game, I'm going to run out of ships quickly.

So, dear reader, WHEN I run out of ships, this book will go on hiatus until the next update. During that time, I will probably create a part three to this series. I might even create it now. (It's going to be Bendy and the Ink Machine. It will also be a short book, because there are simply just not enough characters.)

Even after the game is finished, I still think ships will be scarce.

So that's basically my message: This part of the series will not be a long one. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this. I'll probably post the next part when I think of a ship.

This is Aristeroid, signing out. :3