Love Letter #7

Two weeks

Two weeks...

Israel would text her and even call her line just to talk to her, but soon stopped because he felt like he was getting played.

It was now a Wednesday and Israel was late coming to school. He has been so exhausted from working his job and focusing on school that his body was wearing out on him. He walked into the building with a mustard yellow oversized hoodie and black jeans with white Nikes.

He received a pass and went to go to his second period class which is Physics. When his hand touched the knob to go into the classroom, he stopped when he heard heels coming from down the hall.

And there she was walking with pink heels and pink high waisted pants. She had on a white corset and a pink blazer. The outfit she had on made him lick his lips.

But he sighed and walked in to give his teacher his pass and sit down.

Her face was in complete worry hoping Brandon wasn't still following her. She needed to leave the school for once without him on her trail so that she can get a new phone.

When she went home later that night from Israel's house, Brandon was waiting for her at her apartment. He took her phone and threw it on the concrete.

"What the hell, Brandon!" She pushed him against the brick wall.

Brandon slapped her to the ground, "Why haven't you answered your phone, bitch?" He took her keys and opened the door.

Grabbing her by the back of her new dress, he dragged her inside. He tossed her against the living room couch and closed the door behind him.

"I've been calling you and texting you-- shit, I even had Mauna and Fran looking for your fat ass!" He punched her in the jaw as she tried to stand up, "Where have you been?!"

Artina hurried to go to her emergency phone to call 911, but she found the cord disconnected and cut. Her eyes looked down the hall and saw suitcases.

"You trying to run away from me, Tina?" He snatched her by her shoulder, "Because you know I'm never leaving and you can't get rid of me if you wanted to."

Lifting her head up, Brandon saw three hickies right in the center of her neck causing him to blackout immediately.

After 20 minutes of being beating down his girlfriend, he left the complex and locked her inside. She sobbed on her bed knowing that she couldn't leave her own place without him taking her. She was only to go to school, work, and go out with him.

And the worst part about the entire situation, she had to stay away from Israel. She had this desire or craving to just talk to him and be next to him again. But she had watchers and listeners in the school that Brandon knew.