SEVENTEEN Interaction part 2

One of the guys said "Aren't you Yi Yan?" I turned around and saw Hoshi and the rest of Seventeen.

As the fangirl I am I just stuttered. Jaemin noticed and said "She's a really big fan so she isn't in state of speaking" my members and some of the seventeen members giggled.

I looked down at the floor shyly and Jeonghan hit me lightly with his shoulder and said "Hey don't be so shy!" Just because of that 5 word sentance I got even more shy.

My cheeks were almost as hot as Jeonghan
(A/N: Biased much) And almost as red as a red velvet cake, so I was pretty flustered.

My cheeks were about to explode with colour so I pulled up my mask, But to my surprise someone pulled it back down again.

"Vernon?" I managed to say without stuttering. But that doesn't exclude the fact that I was still exploding with colour.

"I had to see your beautiful face" by this rate, I was stuttering out in-human words.

I just stared at the ground until I looked back up there, it was only me and...

Who will be the person Yi is alone with? Find out in the next chapter!

Also, I deeply apologize to everyone waiting for another chapter but I recently started school so I have a lot to do, I'm trying hard to update and everything but I just need to say sorry for not uploading.

I'll try to upload quickly, But I reccomend to wait patiently for me to finish 3rd week of school,

I have short school days this month so imma try to upload.

Bye for now i'll try to upload quicker!

♡T H A N K  Y O U  F O R  R E A D I N G ♡