Weekly idol part 2

Hi Hello there. So um 6k reads? i'm dead. Well At least thank you SO MUCH for reading my shitty story. yet again THANKS. also i've been kinda inactive because of a lot of work at School and Christmas so yeah but thanks for supporting me on this book!
Also my insta is @ikyanea if you would like to follow me 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We started the mess called "Random play dance". Being a Mark 2.0 of being in every single unit. It was a bit confusing when they would change the song right when Yi thought she was going to have Her "Moment".

After the random play dance we started "Beat NCT" Which was a battle between the different Units (I mean If your Yi or mark then it's completely fine).

The speed quiz started. 127 were the first to go out and play. then Dream and last U. Constant screaming from everyone for 10 minutes straight.

The fourth segment was "Cover dance battle" And let me tell you: Yi is a literal queen at this. Yi is almost Heachan level.

And we all know that Haechan is a god at random play dance (Literally).

The first song that played was exo's monster. every single dreamie except jeno and Jaemin.

Yi was started feeling herself right when the music stopped.

And then.

The song everyone knows.

Sorry Sorry.

Everyone got out on the floor and started dancing to the music.

And after the sorry sorry rampage it was exo's song Growl.

All of the dreamies and a wiggling Taeyong in the back.

----------------------
So hello.
I'm sorry for being so inactive lately.
Due to school and that stuff.
But i'm back and imma try to update more and more.

Also.

6k reads?
Are you keyring me?

Anyways thank you guys so much for all of the support.

What do you think about the new cover?
Hendery is a snacc