29

' I am happy too see that you're happy'
Is that what men always say ? I cant resist but to remember back those words all along im heading back to the studio . Did jimin still have feelings towards me ? It's hard to believe but his eyes says it .

" Oh you seems to be holding that necklace since just now ... what's wrong with it ? " He asked that made me let the necklace go and eat my ice cream properly . " What ? uh oh , it... nothing " I lied . I was nervous and it's a habit for me to hold it when im nervous .

" It looked ... pretty on you " He said . I dont know if he really meant it or not but he looked a bit bitter . " T-thanks .." I replied awkwardly.

'It looked really pretty on you , yet i still hope that you'll still wear the necklace i gave you before , seulgi . I bet that necklace is given by hansol . I bet she really loves him that much ... I felt sorry that she lost such a good man like hansol .....even he had left the world, at least he had once make seulgi's broken heart attached back . and i know that i was the person who broke her heart . Yes , i regret leaving her . I forgot about her , i was such a bad boyfriend... you even decided to be a idol instead of something that you have been dreaming to be just to meet me . Yet i didn't treat you very well . I am sorry seulgi ... i just hope you'll accept me for the very last time ..... I just hope you'll be happy again with me .... ' Jimin though.

" Sorry if i made you uncomfortable " Jimin said as he noticed that i became more awkward around him . " It's okay .. It's just i.. I hate it whenever i wanted to forget something but it ended up haunting me more " I replied in frustration and sighed , trying to control my emotions.

" Oh ... I know that its hard for you to forget him . But it doesn't mean he left you , you should forget him . At least , you can still remember the things that he had done to you that perhaps changed you or that made you happy ? Maybe it might ended up being sad over it but think positive ! That maybe he's happy too that you aren't sad about him leaving you .. " He replied as he gave some motivational support.

I know that he doesn't felt how did i feel but at least he helped a little ... maybe that could at least cool us off from being awkward to each other .

I snapped out from remembering back those things that happen before as suddenly i can hear yeri's ear hurting scream . " Yahhhhhhhh seulgi-yaaa" She screamed as soon she saw me and then ran to me .

" Where have you been ? we have been waiting for you like ... hoursss !" She muttered .

" I just went for a walk , that's all "

" OH YOU GOT LOST AGAIN ??? I bet you did ! " She teased me . I sighed as every single thing everyone say to me , why would it remind me to the past ?

" I didn't, kim yerim . It's just i dont have any energy to walk fastly thats why im late " I lied .

" Okay then ... " She replied and then we head back to the hotel .

I stared at the necklace trough the mirror and sighed " Its pretty.... , jimin said its pretty ... why should i even threw it away ? " I muttered to myself as my head was full of negative thoughts before .

I then flopped myself on the bed and stared at the ceilings  " what should i do .... I thought it's easy to forget you but its really not ... " A tear slipped .

As i was spacing out , my phone then suddenly rings . It was jimin . I was about to answer but it had ended by itself . He then left a voicenote instead.

" Um hey , seulgi . I heard that you haven't been eating dinner yet ... your members said that you're very tired .. are you okay ? are you sick ? I am currently outside and i can send some food to your room later if you want to"

Why is he suddenly cared about me ? Or did he felt pity by looking at my current condition? Who do he think he is ??!

But then someone knocked the door .
" Oh ... its you . " I said .

" I went to this famous japanese restaurant here , so i bought you onurice ... it's your favourite right ?" He muttered infront of the door .

I had no choice, i didn't want to go out and now someone had to bring the food to me , i should be greatful .....

I smiled a little " Thanks jimin ... " I said . " Um , Ill be going now .. hope you eat them up " He replied but then suddenly my smile faded .

" Jimin ! " I stopped him .

" C-can you eat with me ? " I muttered, i am not sure why did i say this but wth.

He looked at me with a little shock reaction " Um S-sure ?" He said then went into my room .

" I'm sorry my room is messy .... " I said . " It's okay .. It's quite neat actually " He said then sat at my makeup table infront of the bed .

He then accidentally saw the necklace i put there " Eh ? why aren't you're wearing this necklace? i thought you like it ? "

" Um .. i .. "

" I am sorry if i burden you ... you must be tired too , i am just wasting your time uh – " i changed the topic .

" No ! It's okay ! If you always need anyone to accompany you .. I'll always be there for you " He said .

" I am not sure either why i wanted you to accompany me ... perhaps i just felt lonely? haha " I said with a fake laugh that actually turned into tears that was flowing from my eyes while i was munching the rice .

" Hey hey , you dont have to cry .. i am here to be with you okay ? It no good to cry infront of foods okay ... Its okay .. i am here " He instantly went beside me and then tapped my back gently.

" I'm sorry " I wiped the tears . It's just when you are feeling sad or something else , you suddenly have no appetite.

" Seulgi, i know that you're still sad .. i know that you are deeply so hurt . you only look normal outside but your insides are always crying .... If you have anything to tell you can always tell it to me ... " He exclaimed.

" I don't know jimin .. It's hard for me to move on . I have been hurt ever since you left me ! and then i finally thought by being with hansol i could have heal a bit but then he died, it has became worsened! I sometimes even feel like i shouldn't even fall in love in the first place cuz love can always ended up with these things ..." I cried.

He then hugged me " I -im sorry .... I never wanted to leave you ... it's just ... i wanted the best for us in the future . I thought of being an idol i could be famous and had a lot of money so that we can live happily in the future but i never thought that you have waited so long for me till you find me .... It's all my fault " He muttered.

I then pushed him to look at his face, did he cried ? " It hurts me when i saw you cried seulgi ! I had no idea what to do to make you as happy like we were before ... "

" D-do you still love me ? " I asked in curiosity as he's confession seems to be more deeper .

Without any hesitation then , he suddenly kissed me with those tear stained on our cheeks .

" I .... had never stop loving you , seulgi .... never had stop .. "

To be Continued.