When he sees you naked

Apollon:

He was having fun and spilled noodles all over you. So you had to change. He entered and said he has new clothes. You quickly cover yourself with the towel and yell asking why he didn't knock. He yelled back he forgot. He ran off, forgetting to hand you the clothes.

Balder:

He tripped on you and both fell into the fountain. So you got angry and left to shower. Got out. The door opened, showing a shirtless Balder. He asked if he can use the shower. You nod and took your clothes to other room. Both blushing in embarrassment from the fall and now seeing each other naked, well him half naked.

Hades:

It was raining but you just had to wear white. So you left. He was confused so he entered the bedroom, to ask why you left. Both froze. You were shirtless, midway of taking pants of to change into your pajamas. He bowed and closed the door quietly. You ask if he's okay. Heard him humm. Behind the door, he stood there, with his hand on his chest to calm his heart.

Loki:

He knew you were getting changed to your pajama's but he didn't care. He ran in and asked where the chopsticks are. You yell for him to get out. Cover yourself with the pajama shirt. He looked you up and down. He looked then down at himself. He said he needs the bathroom. He quickly left to the bathroom. You blush when hearing a few minutes later soft groans and moans. You quickly yell your sorry. He yelled you should come help. You kick the door and yell pervert. Heard him laugh a little.

Thor:

You forgot you invited him over for movie night. You just came out shower but forgot clothes so went to the bedroom. Suddenly heard the door open. Thor was midway of saying he's here when he noticed you. He just left without a word to the living. So later went to him. He already had to movie in and popcorn. He said he's sorry for barging on. You shake hand, not wanting to talk because you will probally stutter out of shyness of waht happened few minutes ago.

Takeru:

He was angry so he slammed the door open. You yell his name. He just threw his backpack against the desk. He asked what. You yell for him to get out. He yelled asking why. He turned and froze. You were naked and standing there, feeling embarrassed. His face went red. He said he will wait outside. So he left quickly. So later opened the door. He just sat against the wall, waiting until your done.

Tsukito:

He entered and asked where the rabbit food is. You blush and threw the bag at his face. He just said not to be shy. Then he left to go feed his bunny. You yell he's waaay too calm now. Little did you know, Tsukito now has a problem in his pants.

Thoth:

He does this actually a lot. He just enters and asks what he wants to ask. You would throw everything but he would still stay put. So you would answer and then he leaves. He gets what he wants, even if it means getting a chair to his face.

Anubis:

Anubis is too innocent... well you hope. He just enters and flops on your bed, not caring what your doing. You would try to get him out at first but now just get dressed, knowing tryign to get him out will just be useless. Then cuddle together.

Dionysus: (I don't know why I keep making Dionysus a pervert! In my mind he's like Kaname Asahina, for those who don't know him he's a pervert.)

He's a pervert. If he sees even you in short shorts he get's turned on. So when he saw you naked, he just pinned you on the bed behind you and began making out with you. Your mind can take it from now~