When you sit on his lap

I know updates are slow but I'm really busy. I'm also busy with making a Life Is Strange Boy/girlfriend scenario book. So please don't be angry with me!

Apollon:

He was jumping around like crazy and it honestly began annoying you. You got too annoyed so just push him on the bed and sit on his lap. It maked him silent and blush. Suddenly he was a good boy and he didn't move a muscle.

Balder:

You watch as Balder was being his clumsy self. Laugh when he tripped backwards and fell in the flower field. Walk over and ask if he's okay. He looked at his hand which had a small cut. So just took a seat on his lap and took his hand. Examine it before saying Tsukito probally has an idea to what to do. he nodded. Pull him up before both going to Tsukito.

Hades:

You like to always touch him to see how he reacts, which mostly is him just shouting to stay back or misfortune will fall. So now got an idea. Were watching as he was reading something, eating Daifuku/Mochi. (I LOVE MOCHI! MY FAVORITE FOOD!) Just ran and sit on his lap before he could escape. Ask if he can read to you. He just stared so slowly wave a hand infront of him. Were sweatdropping since he wasn't reaction. All he did was hug you and begin reading. Were confused but not complaining. Just hug him back since he barely hugs you.

Loki:

He was sitting on some branch, waiting for the next person he can prank. You climb up and ask when he will come eat. He just took your waist and put you on his lap. He pointed at Takeru, who was sleeping. Were confused till you noticed the paint on his face so laugh. Loki covered your mouth so Takeru won't catch you two. Soon Loki was being chased by Takeru around the whole school while you were laughing at the two.

Thor:

He won't admit it but he likes it when you sit on his lap so do it a lot. He would just hold your waist and continue doing whatever he's doing. When you try to leave, his grip tightens so would just stay still and wait till he's done.

Tsukito:

He doesn't let you sit on his lap. The only time you could sit on his lap was when you were depressed and planning on cutting yourself, so he put you on his lap and said many nice things to make you feel good.

Takeru:

You just wanted to see his reaction. Knew it will be awesome so told Yui to film it. she hided behind a corner and you walk to Takeru, who was sitting down and getting annoyed at the homework. You smirk and sit on his lap. Ask if he needs help. His face immediatly went red and he began shouting stuff before he pushed you off and ran off. You were dying of laughter while Yui was giggling. In the end showed it to Loki and Loki teased Takeru for days.

Thoth:

He was in stress since the boys are all idiots. He did sign to come over so put your phone down and went to him. Were about to question him when he suddenly pulled you on his lap. He did his chin on your shoulder and asked why your friends with these idiots. You just let out a chuckle and said you will help him. So in the end you did most of the work and Thoth just held you tightly.

Anubis:

He does stuff a cat would do which always makes you laugh. He was staring so ask if something's wrong. He asked how it feels to have someone sit on your lap. You were confused by that question but just got up and sat on his lap. Both staring at each other. It slowly got awkward but suddenly he smiled big. He said he like this. For some reason that maked you blush like crazy so just hide face in his neck.

Dionysus:

You always sit on his lap. When you do it he would slide his hands under your shirt and make excuses like 'My hands are cold.' You would just laugh it off and let him be.