Chapter Thirteen. The Truth Comes Out, And Shopping!

Okay, so I'm going to change things up and write the authors note at the beginning today!

Hello my awesome fans! I would just like to thank RelentlessChaos for getting me the most awesomest fans! You guys rock, thanks for the votes and fanning! OKAY STORY TIME!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Grace's POV

After that flacking awesome breakfast, I plopped down on my bed clutching my stomach in satisfaction. The boys make a mean breakfast!

Next thing I knew, I wasn't alone in my room. Niall came and flopped down next to me.

Niall. He's so sweet. He's protective, cute, funny, smart, talented. That's what all girls want. He could have practically any girl in the whole world. I don't know why he's sticking with me...

"What you thinking about?" His voice snapped me out of my trance. 

"Niall, you could have practically any girl in the world wrapped around your finger, but I don't understand why you're sticking to me? I guess I just feel like I don't deserve you at a-" He cut me off with his soft lips. Gently moving with mine. I wrapped my arms around him, and he did the same to me. He pulled away. 

"Does that tell you anything?" He whispered.

I just nodded like an idiot. Really Grace!? Just a nod?!

He laughed. "You're perfect Grace. Don't let anyone make you believe otherwise, okay?"

I nodded again. GAH. I gotta stop doing that!

He just laughed, AGAIN. "You know, I fell hard for you when YOU literally fell hard."

"Really? Why?" I asked, out arms were still wrapped around each other. 

He sighed. "You seemed so, crazy perfectly insanely beautiful. I know we were only neighbors, but every time I saw you. Then I'd see you out on the balcony with your boyfriend, and I'd lose it. We almost ran into each other multiple times where I could've said something but I didn't because I was too nervous. I never thought I could deserve such a perfect girl like you, Grace." I felt a tear leave my eye and Niall brushed it off with his hand. "Don't cry, babe. You're too pretty to cry." I laughed, I stood up leaving him there. He began to walk away, but I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to me. 

"Whoa there." He smiled. 

I squeezed him as hard as I could. I believe he did the same, so we were both giving each other bone crushing hugs. 

"You're perfect Grace." He whispered. I smiled. 

"So are you my little leprechaun." I replied. I let go of him and headed to the bathroom for a shower. I kept rethinking everything he said to me. Replaying it over and over in my head. I took probably a ten minute shower and jumped out. I grabbed some undergarments, a white t-shirt, dark skinny jeans, my converse, and my leather jacket. It needed something. I dug around my suitcase and pulled out a gray scarf. Perfect. I grabbed my makeup and put on a very light amount, and curled my hair. 

I walked out of my room to the boys in the living room. I think I saw Niall drop his jaw but I could be wrong...

"So what are we doing today?" I asked Liam, who was staring at a New York brochure. 

"Shopping I believe." All the boys started cheering. The boys were all ready, so we piled into the van and headed off to the mall. We parked the car and the boys pulled on their disguises. This mall was huge, when we walked in there was a fountain, to the right was the food court, and to the left and straight ahead was stores.