Chapter 2: Torture But Escape

Ohh! My! God! Im super excited- Shut up old me!!
Status- Editing currently
<~><~><~><~><~><~>

<~> Present Time <~>

Y/N POV

Its been years and im still in this cursive asylum! Yesterday I was sent to the lab as the doctors said they found something in my blood that made me special? Today they said they have a surprise for me, and they had smiled like lunatics.

The door opens and they pull my chains and needles to get me to move, those bastards. They pulled me into a room and strapped me to a metal table.

"Hello project 11089! Today we are giving you a surprise!" The doctor said sweetly

I couldn't see him cause he was on my left and it frustrated me! Then something sounded like it was lit and i smelled smoke?

I felt heat on the left side of my face, my skin burning and felt like melting.

"AHHH! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" I screamed, the agony of flames dancing on my face

"We're healing your face by burning your imperfections!" The doctor cackled

"NOOO! STOP! PLEASE!" I begged

They laugh as I scream bloody murder, my throat becoming parch. Tears coming out my eyes as something in me broke. The straps were suddenly loose, I was free.

The doctors were burning alive right before my eyes, joy running through my body. I ran out and look in a mirror quickly, remembering the pain in my face. I cried as the left side of my face or looked crusted.

My skin burned and wrinkled together as it hardened. I see a mask and grab it, not thinking twice as I look at it and tear one side so it covers my left face.

The mask was black and it only covered my left face so that way i can see on my right. I ran out and once I was out the doors, the grass hit my feet and I smiled for a few bittersweet seconds.

I ran into the forest and ran into a wolf pack and a bear. I gasped but remembered my childhood.

"Wolfies? Bear?" I called gently

They looked at me and ran at me. Fear written in my face till they licked me. I smiled and cried happily knowing I was home.

"I'm home, finally home! I missed you guys so much!" I cried

I sat down as they comforted me, but they see my mask. I took it off and they whimpered.

"They hurt me, but I escaped and hurt them almost as badly." I said as I cleaned my face

I put it back on not wanting for anyone else to see my ugly scarring burn.

"Wheres jeff?" I asked

I thought of where he could be but I stayed here cause I was tired...

Jeff POV <Back then>

I ran after the cop car as they had taken (y/n)! I fell to my knees knowing I couldn't catch up, I was too late.

"Mother fucker!" I growled

I stood up and ran into the forest back in the mansion. Toby saw me and got masky and hoodie as they grouped together.

"Wheres (y/n)?" Toby asked

"They took her! The fucking damn cops took her! I couldn't fucking get her dammit!" I growled

"Oh no!" Hoodie gasped

"And she was gonna live with us, Poor (y/n)!" Masky said

"Its my fault! We should've told her to wait with her animals! Then she would be safe!" I growled