Chapter 3: who are you?

HI! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Okay skip intro! Go to the story!
——————————————————

                                     The next day
I woke and felt different.  I got up and sat down on the floor.  Me, " where am I?" I open my eyes only to see my masks gone! Me_" *gasp* mymaskmymask! Where is my mask!" I stood up and looked around and found nothing! Me,"nonononono!" i keep looking and the door opens!jane," oh yes! Adorable face!" me," jane! Wheres my mask?" jeff," right here?" i turned around and saw jeff holding my mask. Me," can i have it back! Please!" jeff," one reason why?" me," cause i don't want to show others my face just yet! And im pretty sure if they think im gorgeous then-" jeff*" fair point! Here!" i chuckled and he gave me my mask. Jeff," damn you had a good reason!" jane," okay change and we'll wait for you down stairs!" jeff," we'll eat breakfast then ill take you out to train!" me," okay!" he smiled and left and closed the door. I go to the closet then realize i don't have that much clothe. Me," i need-" nina," hwy (y/n) we forgot to get you-$ me," don't say it so loud nina! Come in!" she came in with what i needed in order to change. Nina," jane said you can use hers for now and that when your done training we can go shopping!" me," thanks!" she gave me the clothes and left. I got a black tank top with the white leather jacket and blue jeans with black converse. These were hand picked by clock works! I got out and ej saw me. Ej," hey wanna go to the kitchen together?" me," uh i guess?" ej," cool!" we left down stairs and i saw slender man. I smiled from under my mask and wave at him. Me," morning slender man!" slender looks at me and i smiled more. Slender," ahh good morning dear (y/n)! How was your day yesterday?" me," good besides the girls seeing my face and stuff." slender," was that what the screaming was?" me," yep?" slender," all i heard was screaming? What did they scream about?" me," um well?" nina," she looks flippin adorable!" candy," yeah! You should've seen her face! Its so cute!" jane," oh my hod you wanna see it slender!" they already had their hands on my mask and slender shook his head. Slender," if she doesn't want to show me then its fine! But you girls should know better than to just do something like that! Especially since she's still new!" angle," slender you have to see it! Its just so adorable!" me," please let go of my mask?" jane," slender! Say yes that you wanna see it!" slender," no now go sit down and eat!" jane," nope! Say you wanna see it!" me," just do it! As long as no one else sees?" slender," you two inthe kitchen." he grabs our shoulders and pushed us in. Slender," there happy now?" jane," no! Say you wanna see it!" me," go ahead!" slender," alright. May i see your face?" jane," duh!" she takes off my mask and i had a nervous expression on my face. Jane," so cuteeee!" me," god when you say that it makes me nervous!" jane," that's the most adorable face ive ever seen! Right slender man!" slender," if i say yes will you leave her alone?" jane," YES!" slender," yes it is jane?" he said as if he was already annoying him. I chuckled as jane claps her hands fastly. I shook my head and she gives me my mask back. Jane*" there!" me,* *sarcastic* ha ray!" i put it on and the three of us go back to the table. I sat down next to ben and lj and in front of me was ej. Jeff cautiously watched me as a worried father or something. I chuckled and shook my head. Jeff why are you watching me like if something's gonna happen to me? Its funny! Hahaha! Well i better get something to eat i guess. Sally," (y/n) eat and take off your mask so you can eat!" sally! I don't want others to see my face! They might have a comment or something mean! Plus im scared if some will call me names.......Just like the Doctors and nurses...... Grr! Stop remembering them! They're gone! You killed them (y/n)! Remember that! They can't hurt you anymore......Can't finish the job.......The job they did on my face! Grrr! I hate myself for freaking remembering those damn insane asylum doctors! *sigh* forget about them and think of something else-" lj," hey do you always battle yourself in your thoughts?" i look at him and forgot he can read my mind. Me," well sometimes when im feeling like crap!" lj," *chuckles* funny!" i smiled and slender put a plate of eggs and bacon olin front of me. Slender," eat child!" me," thanks slendy!" he nods and left. I remove my mask only to where you can see the right side of my face. Lj," your face looks normal? Why hide it?" jane," cause its so cute when you see her whole face!" me," jane!" nina"" don't disagree!" i blushed as their comments. Damn these girls really know how to make a girl like her imperfections! I appreciate it! Me," im not taking off my mask but those who have seen my face better shut it!"lj," mystery? O la la!" me," don't do that!" lj," makes you more interesting by keeping secrets! Especially about your appearance!" he leans in closer to me and i lean back away from him. Lj," let me see it!" me," uh id rather not do that!" lj," oh c'mon! Please!" i fell out of my chair my mask showing a little of my left side. Lj," oh a is shown! But i wanna see more!" he crawled over me and  i was a bit terrified. Lj," please let me see!" me," im a bite afraid to do that right now!" jeff_" that's enough!" jeff tackled lj and i put my mask fully on and stood up. My heart was pumping and i felt relieved that jeff helped me. Jeff," did he see?" me," no." jeff," good!" toby," what's wrong with her left side? We've seen it before and it was pretty normal!" jeff," things change idiot!" ej," what do you mean?" me," *sigh* fine since everyone wants to know so bad! Fine! Ill tell ya what happened." jane," wait that wasn't her face before?" me," the doctors said they had a surprise for me and took me to a room and strapped me to a metal table. They were on my left but I'm blind on my left. Then i smelled smoke and something burning and they burned my left side of my face! And the ones that have seen my face well you think i look beautiful, or adorable but im not sure if you all will think that and i wear the mask to hide it but also cause i feel like those doctors and nurses will find me again and finish the job...." it was quiet and i rubbed my right arm. Jeff," that's why its like that? You look beautiful but that's fucked up!" ej," can we.......Can we all see?" i shake a little scared and then jane and sally stood next to me. Jane," they will think your adorable too!" sally,"don't be afraid!" i smiled and put my hands on my mask and removed it and opened my eyes to see everyone. My left as empty as usual and my right filled with many things. Ej smiles at me and the boys were all quiet. Its to quiet! Its to quiet! Its to quiet! Its to quiet! I knew this was gonna happen- toby," WHY THE HELL DID YOU HIDE THAT! That's fucking gorgeous!" i look at him shocked and then slender came in. Slender," why'd you scream- oh they wanted to see your face?" me," yeah they wanted to see my face......." slender," if you have a rude comment do not speak at all-" masky," who has words to speak when you see something amazing and beautiful!" jeff," HEY! That's my sister your talking about!" (awe! Its cute how jeff protects you like a brother!) ej stood up and came to me i was nervous and scared and he was in front of me. Ej," i have no words but i can express it through another way!" me," what-" i was cut off cause he kissed me and the girls screamed in joy! Jeff," JACK YOUR SO DEAD!" he stopped and smiled at me and i was shocked! '.......' i had no thoughts to what just happened! I had no words or no way to move! Instead of saying something i felt dizzy! I've never been kissed! That's was my first kiss! I stumbled backwards and slender saw and i fainted! I was filled with so many emotions that i had no clue what to do! And i fainted.......