Chapter 15:( no title )

The next day.....
(y/n) POV
I wake up and smiled. I kissed zalgos cheek and sat up. I rub my eyes and look around the room. I lay back down with zalgo but woke him up accidentally. Zalgo," hey baby!" me," sorry I woke you up!" zalgo," i wanna be awake to see your pretty face!" i chuckled and he pulled me closer to him. he got on top of me and kissed my lips 3-4 times and smiled at me. Me," lets get ready for the morning and go eat!" zalgo," can i eat now?" me," you know what i mean!" zalgo," and you know what i mean!" i stick my tongue out at him and he chuckles. Zalgo," m'kay ill meet ya down stairs!" he got off me and i stood up and went to the bathroom. I grabbed my towel and i grabbed my new narturo jacket,pokemon shirt and some jeans. I put them on the counter of the bathroom and look for my necklace lj got me. I found it and zalgo saw me get it. Zalgo," who got you that?" me," lj did!" he frowned and looked angry. Zalgo," looks nice." me," i know! Plus i love the moon and dream catchers!" he smiled at how i was smiling. Zalgo," then make sure the chain doesn't rust to you won't break it."i nod and went in the bathroom and put the necklace down next to my clothes. After i finished showering i changed and looked in the mirror and loved it! I loved the narturo jacket and Pokemon shirt! I smiled after putting on my necklace and went down stairs. I got to the living room and everything seem chill. I liked it and went to the kitchen. Big mistake! I was barely at tye door when i heard daddy and mommy. Cass too. I went up stairs not wanting to hear their conversation. I saw lazari,sally,lost sliver, and smiles sitting in the hall way talking and giggling. I smiled and sat with them. Lazari," hi mama! Are you feeling okay?" me," im fine lazari!" sil," can we sit in your room instead! The floor hurts!" sally and lazari," no!" i chuckled and put my lags flat on the ground. Me," you can sit on my lap!" he looked at me and blushed and i chuckled. Me," either sit on the hard floor or sit on my lap?" sil," i hate the floor! Okay!" he floats to me and sat on my lap. Sally and lazari giggle and i chuckled. Me," so what were you guys talking about?" sally," thinking if we should ask slendy man if we can have a pool party!" me," *gasp* yes! That would be so much fun!" lazari," then we will ask! And if he refuses we bring in you as the big guns!" me,"yes!" sil," lets go!" we all got up and went to slendys office. They went in and asked and pouted but slendy still refused. Sally," i was hoping we didn't have to use this but we have to choice! Come on in!" i went in and smirked. Me," please! Lets have a pool party!" slender,"n-no!" me," daddy! Please!" slender," hm!" me," daddyyyyyyyyyy!" slender," okay fine! We can have a pool party!" me,sally,lazari and sil danced with excitement and cheered. Slender chuckled and we smiled. Me," okay! Lets go get ready and ill go make a spell for a pool!" they nod and we ran out and i went too the back yard. Me," okay? Pool spell? Pool spell? Poolo spello?" then a hole appeared and water inside. Me," cool! A pool!" sally,Lazari and sil came out and whoaed. I chuckled and they jump in already in water clothes. Me," let me go change then we can all have fun!" they say yes and to hurry. I ran inside to my room quickly and changed to water clothes. I take my necklace off and grab towels for when we get out. I ran out side again,threw the towels to the ground and jumped in. We had fun and just laughed the whole time! We couldn't stop laughing and it was weird but fun! We sat on the edges and tried to stop having fun and laughing. Me," okay okay! *gasp* stop laughing! Lets catch our breath!" we agree and didn't look at each other but we look at each other and started laughing again. We finally stopped and we dried up with the towels cause apparently we were in there half the day. We go inside and i took them to my room to shower as so they won't freeze alone.I gave lazari and sally a bubble bath and they giggle the whole time and play with the bubbles. Sil bathed alone. (no detail just him and him self ) they changed to clothes that they brought and left where ever they wanted to go. I changed,brushed my hair, put my necklace on and laid in bed. Zalgo came in and chuckled. Zalgo," pool drained your energy?" me," mm hm. Why you wanna do something?" i smiled and sat up only to hit my head on his forehead. Me," ow! Sorry hun!" zalgo," its okay! I should've just sat next ta ya!" i chuckled and he kissed me. I kissed him back and he smiled but kissed me again. He stopped and looked at me then grinned. Zalgo," wanna be able to see through both eyes?" i gasp and my eyes widen! Me," you can do that?!" zalgo," i can try!" me," but i was born blind? How can you change that?" zalgo," ill see! But do you wanna see with both eyes?" me," yes! Do you even have to ask?!" he chuckled and got off me and opened a portal. Zalgo," lets go then!" i jump up and ran in the portal but bumped into stripes. I landed on my ass and she saw me. Stripes," hey (y/n)! You alright speedy?" me," yeah! Im just excited?" she helped me up and zalgo saw us. Zalgo," remember that girl who was fully blind stripes?" stripes," yeah. We cured her and she saw everything and was super happy- *gasp* your gonna do that for (y/n)!" zalgo," yep!" me," yeah that's why bumped into you!" stripes," *gasp* ill go get the recipe and start the ritual!" she ran off and i chuckled. (y/n)," so ill be able to see on my left!" zalgo," yep! And so when you change you can see if someone's in the room first then change!" i turned red cause those were accidents! Me," not my fault! They should knock before entering anyways!" he chuckled and i smiled and turned to my normal skin color. Stripes came back and she had a cinnamon roll. Me," mmmm! That looks good!" zalgo," that is the spell or ritual thing!" me," it looks delicious then!" stripes," eat up then!" i grab it and eat it and it tastes better than it looks. I savior the taste my i closed my eye. And when j open them i saw so many things i didn't see before! Zalgo," holy shit! Your eyes are beautiful!" stripes," they're (e/c)! And they look cuter with you!" me," i can see with my left! I can see flamer running to us and some of the guards in their posts!" zalgo," your excited!" me," I've been blind on my left for years never able to see my left with out turning! Now i can but just looking that way like this!" i move my eyes left to right and i look around as i see everything more clearly. Me," wow everything seems bigger too!" zalgo wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek. Zalgo," glad you like it baby!" me," man! Its better to see with both eyes rather than one!" zalgo," c'mon lets go home!" me," okay- wait! Stripes! Come with us!" stripes," okay!" me," please- oh you said yes! Yay! Lets go!" zalgo opens a portal and the three of us left home. I saw everything on my left and i see zero coming. Me," hey zero! Guess what!" zero," how did you see me?! Aren't you blind on your left?" i turn my hear to fully face him and he looked confused. Me," zalgo cured me of that! Now i can see on my left!" zero," cool- uh hey stripes! I didn't see you!"
I look qt stripes and she blushed a little and i smiled brightly! Me," hey buddy! My bestest buddy zero! Why don't you get stripes a room here! That way she can live here!" zero looked at me and blushed a dark red. Me," oh no! Me and zalgo gotta go tho! You can do it by yourself right?" my eyes sparkling hoping he would say yes! He saw my eyes and chuckled. Zero," s-sure (y/n)! Uh lets go stripes!" they left and i giggled. Zalgo," he likes stripes?" me," isn't obvious?" zalgo," stripes likes him too! She thinks he doesn't like her!" me," oh that change very soon! As long as he shares a room with stripes cause there are no more rooms to be alone! So he would have to share!" zalgo," smart! Now what do we do?" me," um? Why don't we...............Hm? I don't know?" zalgo," *chuckles* lets go eat!"me," sure!" we left down stairs and as we did we held hands and didn't notice. We went in the kitchen and we saw ej and jeff. Ej," hey (y/n)! How ya feelin'?" me," pretty good! Thanks for askin'!" ej," no prob!" jeff," holding hands? Don't do anything zalgo!" zalgo," where were you four weeks ago?" jeff_" WHAT?!" me," he's joking! If he did do something you would see daddy trying to kill zalgo!" jeff," oh yeah! Then carry on but no nothin' got that you fucking demon!" zalgo," ouch! Ha ha! Alright jeff just chill!" jeff," *mocking* alright jeff just chill! *normal* i will chill when (y/n) is okay!" me," but i am okay!" jeff," hm? *eyes widen* gah! *face palm* dammit im an idiot!" me," guess you can chill now big bro!" jeff," fine!" jeff left and ej shrugged and continued to eat a kidney. Me," *gasp* i haven't eaten a kidney in so long! Gimme one!" ej," here!" he passed me one from the jar he had and my eyes sparkled at the delicious organ. Me," yes!" zalgo," since when do you like organs!" me," i only ate an organ once before but i haven't eaten one in so long! Can i eat it please?" zalgo," *chuckles* im not stopin' you! Go ahead!" i bite a few pieces and enjoyed the taste! Me," mmmmmm! I missed this taste!" ej," you can have some any time! Just go to the fridge and get one! And if theres no more go out and rip a human open to get them!" me," hunting and food shopping! Cool!" zalgo," when you finish meet me in our room so we can discuss our wedding!" i choked and ej and zalgo freaked and helped me. I coughed up the piece and smiled at them. Me," sorry! Got excited!" ej," yeah if i have news then im not telling you till your done eating!" zalgo,"same here!" me," i got excited! Not my fault!" they laughed a little and i chuckled. Me," i forgot about that! Im sorry!" zalgo," its alright! I kinda forgot till i saw the box this morning on the table in the room!" i chuckled and finish the rest of the kidney. Me," first what is a wedding?" zalgo," oh god there's so much to teach you!" ej," meeting right now!" ej grabbed my arm and pulled me out the kitchen and up the stairs. We entered his room and sat me on his bed. He went to the door and stood there for a moment. Ej," BOY MEETING RIGHT NOW!" boys," NO!" ej," OKAY THEN ILL FIX (Y/N)S ARM ON MY OWN!" we hear running and the boys all came in with panic. Ej locked the door once they all came. Jeff," you little bastard! You don't joke about (y/n) being hurt!" ej," what do you wanna do? Do what you were doing or help plan (y/n)s wedding?" boys," you could've said that instead!" ej," didn't think if it at the time!" me," what the hells a wedding?!" i was still confused and they look at me shocked. Ben," this is no meeting! This just turned to a school!" me," ugh! School! Why sch- wait what is a school?" jeff," definitely need ta teach ya a whole lot sis!" me," why do i feel bored already?" ben," she gets it already!" lj," we'll tell ya everything!" ben," *smirks* yep! Everything!" jeff," not that you fucking pervert!" ben," ill teach ya privately then!" me," i don't wanna know what ever your just said!"
Ej," i thought we were gonna teach (y/n) stuff and what a wedding is!" lj," maybe not a wedding but other stuff yeah!" jeff," your not ready for a wedding!" me," but zalgo proposed to me! Which i know for sure that that means he wants to marry me! And i said yes so he wants the wedding but i don't know what a wedding is." zero," heh that's adorable!" me," wait shouldn't i be discussing this with the girls?!" jeff," do you wanna get dressed in a dress and spend the whole time with girls fighting over on make up and girl stuff?" me," so what was it this wedding was?" jeff," exactly?" me," geez you made it sound like a nightmare!" they all chuckled and i smiled. They told me what a wedding was and all the stuff to wear to it. But! With me being a tomboy i chose a tuxedo! Jeff," well right now trender is dealing with something so you can borrow one of mine sis!" me," if it fits! Im to small!" ej," yeah! Hm? How bout me? It'll probably fit?" me," why don't i try all of yours to see which fits me better?" boys," oh yeah!" me," dum dums!" they chuckled and went to get their tuxes. Ej took his out and passed it to me. Ej," here! I can give you the room so you can change-" me*" its only a shirt and pants ej!" ej*" b-but uh- ya know what ill just give you the room!" he got out and closed the door. I shrug and changed into the tux. I look in the mirror and the boys came in. They look at me amazed and i chuckled. Me," what?" lj," you look so damn hot in a tux!" me," really? Mmm? I give a 1?" boy," we give it a 100!"me," meh." i shrug and they look at me like if i lost my sanity. Me," its fits but a little big! But it still fits good!" ej," uh then try on someone elses and see if theirs fits better!" me," m'kay!" the boys left their tuxes on the bed and i tried them all on. The one that fit me the best was ljs.i left his on as it was the last one and i opened the door and saw the boys bored as fuck outside. When they saw me i looked at lj and he was blushing.me," this one fit me best!" i stretch out my arms to show them and they all smiled but lj just looked at me. Me," so what? I look stupid or meh?" boys," you look better than any of those!" i chuckled and zalgo came up the stairs and saw me. He blushed and i chuckled as he came to me. Zalgo," so you are a tomboy!" me," what gave it away?" zalgo," i don't know? The boys night? The tux? The narturo boy size clothes? Never having makeup in your room?" i laughed and he chuckles and the boys kinda look at zalgo and then smirk. Jeff," if (y/n)s gonna wear a tux then zalgos gonna wear the dress!" my eyes widen and i bursted out laughing. I fell back and laughed on the ground. Then boys tried to hold their laughter in but seeing me like this they couldn't hold it in.Zalgo glared at jeff and jeff was laughing his ass off like me but he was standing. Me," im sorry!" i couldn't stop laughing and my stomach started to hurt. I calm down and caught my breath. Me," holy shit big bro! Don't say that either! Its mean but why did you think of it all of a sudden?" jeff," cause i knew you would laugh!" then i pictured it and started laughing again. Me," stop- hahaha haha- making me- hahahahhaha- laugh dammit!" i stood up and leaned on the wall. Me," fuck my stomach now hurts!" lj," it was pretty funny tho!" me," okay stop its mean!" zalgo," i can wear a tux like my boo! Im not wearing a dress!" jeff," okay mrs zalgo!" me," jeff!" i growled at him and he stepped back knowing he went to far. Me," well imma wear this one cause it fits best and we can do decorations and shit later! I wanna rest as i had a long day." they agree and i went back in ejs room as my original clothes were still in there. Ej," we'll take care of the tux and you can rest or whatever for now." me," what would i ever do with out you guys?" i teased him and he chuckled. ej," we're just helping you! But we'll pick up the tux when you finished changing out of it and if ya want we can go to slender for preparations!" me," damn can ya plan my life while your at it?" ej," no but i can add it to the list!" me," good comeback!" ej," thanks!" i chuckled and left back to my room and changed to my original wear. I put the tux on hangers and hung them on the door knob. I laid in bed tired and fell asleep..........

🔟👍🔟👍🔟👍🔟👍🔟👍🔟👍🔟👍🔟👍🔟👍🔟

WOO! Man guys im so sorry i haven't been writing this book- to be honest i totally forgot about it and then i saw it and flipped! I mean 734 views?! Damn guys! Anyways imma start writing this book again and once more im super sorry for leaving you all on the ropes for so long! Anyways enjoy and luv ya!