6. Cold stone and the chocolate orgasm

"Do you want to watch a movie?" he asked her glancing at her as he drove out of the school gates.

"Huh?" she hummed looking up at him.

"A movie. We could go to ICM. It's close"

"Okay" she said simply.

"There's cold stone at ICM too" he reminded her.

He could swear he saw her eyes light up like a child's.
"Oooh" she drawled out in excitement, "Chocolate devotion" she said.

"What?" he asked as he turned into another road.

"Oh, Chocolate devotion, my favorite flavor. Or German chocolate. Or founders' favourite." she mumbled

He laughed, "You're a junkie. It's cute"

He brows furrowed forming a little crease in her forehead. She raised the volume of the radio.
Richard though it was because of his teasing. Was she mad at him?

"Alessia Cara" she mumbled, as she hummed alongside the song.

He recognised the song. Not the artist. It was a good song. He had decided he like it a long time ago.

She began singing out loud. Quietly at first. Soon she was tapping her fingers ln the door, singing as her voice got louder and louder.
She had a wonderful voice. Not that he was surprised, though. He'd already pegged her as someone who loved to sing, since a few minutes before when he'd watch her sketch to Beyonce's Freedom.

When they got to ICM and made their way to Cold Stone Creamery, she spent almost ten minutes just staring at the menu like she hadn't just been reciting it all in the car few minutes ago.
He had already decided what he was having, Banana caramel crunch. He liked cold stone but apparently not as much as Rahmat did considering the way she stared at the menu like she was being forced to make the biggest decision of her life. He chuckled at the sight.

"Just pick one. Or two. Tomorrow we can come back and get another two."

She scoffed.
"By the end of the month we would have tried all the flavours here. Or most"

She waved him off like she was trying to concentrate. He just laughed. He was glad there weren't that many people in the store, otherwise they'd be holding up the line behind them.

"Okay. I'm picking for you" he said looking over her and at the menu. She wasn't very tall and he was a good 6'2''
Last time he checked. So that was easy.

"Fine" she said shifting the menu aside and closing her eyes

He chuckled, glancing at the attendant and shrugging. The boy at the counter just smiled at them.

"Chocolate devotion and Oreo overload" he said. The boy nodded and headed to the machines in the back.
Richard led her to one of the tables and they sat down.
It took a few minutes, but the boy came back out with three cups of ice cream.

"One banana caramel crunch, once chocolate devotion and one Oreo overload" he said placing one cup in front of him and two in front of Rahmat.
Richard could see that it took all of her self will not scarf down the ice cream in front of her and he chuckled at the sight.

"Cash or card?" the boy asked him.

"Card" he said pulling out his wallet and handing one of his cards to the boy.

"Sure. OK. One second please " the boy said, handing the card back to Richard.
Probably to get the machine. Richard mused.
"Huh?" Rahmat hummed looking up finally

"Nothing" he shook his head as he winked. "You can start eating"
He said.
He watched and she dug her spoon in to cup and carried it to her mouth.