Chapter 1

??? POV

??? POV

Bang bang bang!!!

"No! Please don't!!  please let-"

???:  "Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch!!"(slaps the little girl)

The little girl hits the man and runs away, deep into the night sky. She lost everything... 

???: "Get back here you stupid bitch!!!"

???: "Just let her go Zico, we need to act like we just got here-"

???: "What's going on here? What's all this mess? Zico...Dean...Why are you two here?"

Dean: Oh...Hey officer Jungkook, nice to see you here. Zico and I heard some gunshots, so we decided to come and check out what was going on"

End of POV~

???: "So what you're trying to say is that, that is all you remember?"

???: "Yes that's all I remember..."

???: "COME ON SUGA!!! YOU'VE BEEN TELLING ME THE SAME SHIT FOR LIKE A LONG TIME AND I RE-

Suga: " HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO REMEMBER THAT, WHEN IT HAPPENED A LONG TIME AGO??!!" he says as he sits down on the couch.

???: "Ugh!!! forget it" says defeated and also joins him on the couch.

???: "Arguing again?"

???: " Stfu Kai!!!" says and throws a pillow at kai.

Kai: "lord...Suga control yo gurl" he said as he rubs his head and sits across from them.

Suga: "Joy is not my gurrr" he said as he closed his eyes.

Joy: "Its GIRL, not gurrr" she sad as she got up and headed to her room. "say I'm Suga's girl again and I'm gonna murder yo ass." 

 "Why is she mad?" he asked as he headed to the kitchen. "Are you hungry or nah?"

 "When is she not mad?" Suga says as he gets up and walks to the kitchen.

Joy POV~

After talking with Suga, I went to my room before Kai can start with lame jokes. Every time Suga and I are mad, he tries to tell some jokes and he ends up laughing by himself. 

I really need to find those evil people. I will find them and once I do, I will make sure to destroy them...I'll just take a quick nap before I go meet him.

A few minutes later 

ring! ring! ring! "Uuuggghh!" I said as I reach out my hand to grab my phone. "the hell you want dude?"

???: "first things first, don't yell at me. Second, I've been waiting for ages at the cafe and third if you want info about your family, you better bring yo lazy ass here. You better hurry bef-"

"Ugh, he so annoying" I said as I put on some nice cloth and head out the door. To my surprise I find Suga and Jimin sleeping together. "cute" I said as I take a picture and then grab his keys and walk out the door.

I hope that Chanyeol waits for me or I'll seriously kill him.

End of Joy Pov~

Chanyeol POV~

What should I do? Maybe I should just leave-

"Hey" she said with a smile as she sat across from me. She is so beautiful, how could someone so evil hurt her this much. I will make sure to make her happy in the future-

"Ummm...calling from earth, Chanyeol are you there?" she asks as she interrupts my thoughts for the second time.

"Yes....I....umm, sorry I was just thinking about something. So, any ways do you want anything before we start?" I asked as I look at her.

"Sure, maybe a coffee with a donut"

"Okay, I'll go order right away"

End of Chan Pov~

Joy Pov~

After about 10 minutes, Chanyeol finally came with my order. I really need that coffee and the information he got for me.

"Alright, so what info you got?" I asked as I took a big bite off my donut.

"I got this video that I found in a flash drive. I found it in my fathers drawer" he said.

"Really? and how the hell are we gonna watch the videos whe-"

"I called you so we can meet here and then head to my house. So hurry up so that we can leave, cause its getting late and Kai might get worried" he said as he got up and headed outside. I stood up and went after him. 

"Why would Kai be worried about me? And next time you leaving without me-"

"I'll kill yo ass and throw you somewhere, where no one will find you" he said while trying to sound like me. 

"I do not sound l-"

???: "Chanyeol? Is that you?It re-"

"Why the hell is everyone interrupting my sentences! And who the hell are you?!!" I said as I faced the girl and then I looked at Chanyeol. "Who is she Chanyeol? Do you know her?"

"Oh, this is Sandra" he told me while getting closer to me. He then grabbed me by my waist and whispered in my ear. "please help me out, just this time."  I was lost but nodded my head.

Sandra clears her throat and said "I'm still here you know." Then she ran and pushed me from Chanyeol. She then hugged him saying "I missed you baby" while doing puppy faces. He just pushed her away and grabbed me again.