Chapter 2

Joy Pov~

After Chanyeol grabbed me again, he grabbed me and kissed me. His lips are so soft and-

Once again I was pushed away from Chanyeol, I got up quickly and slapped her . "Listen here you bitch! You clearly see that Chanyeol does not want you any more! He wants me! So don't come near him or I'll kill you!" I said as I grabbed his hand and headed to the car.

End of Joy's Pov~

Author's Pov~

On their way home, Chanyeol decided break the silence that they've been having in the car.

"So, what are we...now?" he asks as he tries not to look at her, but fails. She turns her head to face him and says "Nothing" and leans against the window.

After About 10 minutes, they finally arrive and go inside his house. He shows her the video and she recognizes the people and asks Chanyeol for some paper, then goes straight to the basement. "What are you planing to do?" he asked as he follows her. "I will make sure to kill all. I will make sure, all these beasts regret killing my family" she says while typing in the computer.

Three days Later

"Joy hurry up we'll be late- well damn girl you really trying to kill those people" Suga said as he stood up to help Joy walk the stairs. "Where's Chanyeol? Don't tell me that he is running late cause I only took two hours-" 

"I'm here, sorry I didn't know what outfit will look good on me" he said. He walked towards Joy saying "You're looking real good today",while licking his lips.

(This is how they are dressed, by the way)

Joy:

Chanyeol:

Chanyeol:

Suga: