Chapter 7

"Is, everyone ready? Everyone knows what to do, right?"

"Relax Joy, everything is going to be okay", Jin said as he walked in with some girl. "Who the hell is she?", asked Joy as she looked at the girl from head to toes.

"She's my girlfriend"

"Great, another person, does she also know about the mission?"

"Yeah"

"Sorry to interrupt, but what's the dudes name?", asked the girl as she looked at me. "Jisoo I-". "WAIT!!! YOU'RE JOY!!", she said with wide eyes. Everyone was now looking at Jisoo.

"Do I know you?", Joy asked as she walked closer to Jisoo. 

"No, but I know who you are."

"How, I don't remember...meeting you..."

"Zico is after you, he found out where you live. You're so lucky you are not home right now, cause he was heading to your house before I walked out of the office. An-

"You know him?", Everyone said in unison with wide eyes.

"Of course she knows, and she is going to help us to defeat Dean and Zico, for now. That is the reason why she is here, now lets go before they get away", said Jin as he grabbed Jisoo' s hand and walked out the door.

Jisoo' s Pov~

I will help Jin, I promised to help him since the first time I found out that my uncle was planning to kill him and his siblings. 

Flashback~

I was walking through the mall, after shopping for hours. All I wanted to do at that moment, was to get home. "Ugh! I'm so tired!", I said to myself. I kept on walking, when suddenly bumped into someone.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!", I said as I started to pick up my bags.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?", he said as he helped me. I looked up at him and found really attractive. "You're so handsome", I blurted out without even thinking.

"Thank you, I mean you yourself...your gorgeous", he said as he smiled. 

"T-thank you!", I said blushing. 

"Want a drink?...What am I even saying?...No!...What's your name?" 

"Jisoo", I answered as I giggled.

"Jisoo, you have to let me buy you a drink and go on a date with me. And I don't accept a no as an answer." He said as he dragged me to the nearest restaurant. Ever since that day, Jin and I have been together.

End of Jisoo's Pov~

"How do you know Dean and Zico?", Joy asked as she looked at Jisoo and Jin.

"Dean is my uncle and Zico is his best friend, I guess"

"Oh...why are you helping us? You know, that you're betraying your uncle, right?"

"Yeah, I know. I want to help the love of my life, just like he helped me."