Chapter 6: Sister?

"I need your help, Joy...please help me", she said as she cried into Joy's shoulder. "I need all of you to help me", with that being said everyone gathered around in the living room.

"So, just to be cleared...who are you?" asked Chanyeol. 

"Oh, right! This is my sister, Seulgi."

"How did you even know that it was me?" she asked as she faces her sister.

"It had to be you because you look like my sister, and because I had a feeling that were my sis." Joy replied as she grabbed her sister's hand. Chanyeol went up to both of them and grabbed their hands and turned to Seulgi while asking "Now, what is it that you need help, with. Tell us, so that me and your sis can help you".

"Right"

Seulgi' s Pov~

Flashback~

I'm so happy, because my dad and mom are taking us to Jeju Island. We've been requesting it since last year. We went to Walt Disney last year because, Taehyung and Baekhyun wanted to go see...well I really don't know what they wanted to see, oh well... any ways I know that Joy and Jin were so excited. It was around 5:00 pm, we were late for our flight so we decided to take our private plane. If only th-

I was interrupted by Joy, "Seulgi! Don't you think that our brothers, are so annoying?" I looked at her and noded. I was about to say something when gunshots were heard.

Bang bang bang!!!

We all panicked and mom tried to calm us down. I saw Three cars in front of us and some men came out pointing their guns at our car. I was scared, I turned around and saw that Jin and Baekhyun were hugging Tae and Joy. One of the man came closer to the car and shouted out,"Get off the car, now or your whole family dies!!!" 

My mom was being dragged as soon as she got of the car, "No! Please don't!! please let-". Those were they last words that were said by our mom. Then dad met the same fate. 

"AHHH!!!", Joy and my brothers were screaming. 

"Jin, Baek...please take tae and Joy away, run now that you have the time! Go!" 

"But-

"GO!!!NOW!", I shouted and saw how they cried because they didn't want to leave me behind. I was then dragged out the car by someone.

"I thought you said that he had five kids, why is she the only one?", he asked angerily. "Yeah, he does...they probably ran away." He then turned to me and asked,"where are they? Answer you stupid bit-

"Look, Dean we found these two running away."

"Good tell Zico, that we got three-

"Well, well, well, who do we have here? You must be Jin, Seulgi and Joy am I right?", he asked us.

"The hell, you want from us?!"

???: "Shut the fuck up you stupid bitch!!"(slaps Joy)

Jin and I watched as Joy hits the man and runs away, deep into the night sky.

???: "Get back here you stupid bitch!!!"

???: "Just let her go Zico. We still got two left, we co-

"No you don't! I said as I back kicked him and kicked the one who was holding Jin, in his balls and ran away.

 Zico: "FUCK!!! GO GET THEM-

End of Flashback~

"THOSE BASTARDS!!! I WILL KILL EACH ONE OF THEM!!! I SW-

"Calm down, Joy!", said Seulgi as she saw her little sister crying a river right in front of her. She took her little sister and wrapped her, in her arms. "We need to call Jin, he is going to be so happy that we found our little Joy."

"Jin?!!"

"Yes", Seulgi said as she looked at Jimin, and nodded as he stood up and said, " I already texted Jin as soon as I heard that you two were sisters."

Ding Dong!

Joy stood up immediately. She ran up to the door and quickly opened it. "JIN!!!", she said as she hugged him while crying.