Shinobi- Painted Otokage; Tag

I made it!
I'm back.
Here's my first fully painted piece for you guys:

This is Sakura from the ever-so-inspiring writer168's Shinobi holding the pink and white amaryllis Itachi gave her

Go read it!

Now, I have to say that I won't be able to paint like this very often because it takes way too much time that I don't often have. Especially with this coming school year, I may or may not have to take another hiatus because I'm going to be really worked to the bone. But I'll try to warn you guys and stay semi-active. Sorry to say this so soon after getting out of a hiatus!

I'll be back next week, at least.

--

Some extra content for you guys. I got tagged by TheVelveteenArtist! I might as well go through with it since this chapter is so short. I'm only going to do one, though. Still, thanks for the tags!

 Still, thanks for the tags!

1.) Do you like someone?
I wouldn't say so. Or maybe just not enough to make anything of it?

2.) Do they like me?
I hope I'm a likable person. Not in a romantic sense, just as a person!

3.) Middle name?
Don't want to reveal it on the Internet, but I'll say it's in a different language.
Now isn't that interesting?

4.) Single or taken?
Single, and as the person who tagged me says, not so ready to mingle!

5.) Last person texted?
A good friend of mine in real life. Apologizing for replying late and missing a chance to eat Sea-salt ice-cream. Regrets.

6.) A piano cover of a No Game No Life opening. But when I first saw the tag, I think some music by Sungha Jung. He's a great guitarist so feel free to find him on YouTube.

7.) Battery Percentage?
73%

8.) Best girl friend?
Not on the Internet, but Lo-Lo-Maple and Wispwind are two very supportive and great friends I talk to here on WattPad. Hey guys!

9.) Best guy friend?
Not on the Internet... I don't think I have any guy friends on WattPad. Huh. Then again, I don't talk to many people on here. How sad!

10.) Favorite OTP?
Well, in this one fanfic called Hail Friendship by DarkPetal16 on Fanfiction.net, there's a ship between Kiyomi (who is basically Sakura reincarnated from Naruto) and Shoto. I ship that a lot. In general, I support any and all ships!

Also, go read that fanfic. The author is amazing, the fanfic is amazing, and you will have an amazing time reading it. It's a BNHA fanfic, by the way.

I might even make fanart for it...

11.) Why I made my account?
I don't quite remember... Maybe I wanted to create my own content?

12.) Current lock screen?
It's a shot looking up into the trees while I was in the wilderness.

Kinda humbling to look at, I'd say!

13.) Birthday?
I've refrained from mentioning it so far so people wouldn't make a big deal out of it, but I've been asked directly...
June 6.
And you know what the stone of that month is?
A Pearl.
...
Mind-blown?

-
20 tags, huh?

Arthermia
Destiny_Shadow
ImaNarutoFan
Lo-Lo-Maple (You've already been tagged by TheVelveteenArtist, but still!)
Wispwind (You too, but still!!)
writer168 (I just need more than a pitiful 5 people, please forgive me!!!)

And I failed.

Well, everyone who read this can count themselves tagged. I hope that's around 20? I'll just bet on it.

Wait, I just checked. 11 people read the last chapter.

...

--

That's it for this week! Hope you guys enjoyed the extra long chapter and learning about me.
Have a great rest of your day!

Edit: Oh, I forgot to mention that no one has to actually follow-through with the tag! If you don't want to, don't feel pressured to.
Alright, until next week!