CHAPTER 2 School

It was the first day of school and I wasn't very excited. I was going to be the new one and I hate being the new one! All I could think about was me getting bullied by a huge group of
kids!

As I walked into class all i could think about was how many eyes where watching me take my seat. I find a seat next to this really nice girl but I don't understand, shouldn't this be like all the other new schools I've went to?
Where when I find a seat at least 12 of the kids in that class through paper at me.

The girls name was Elizabeth. I was invited to sit by her at lunch and got to meet all her friends, who all greeted me kindly.... I never knew that would happen.

Next was the gym. We had to climb ropes witch I guess I can say I'm pretty good at climbing rope.

"Hey summer look who's staring at you!" I looked behind me and there was a boy staring at me! I have to say he was so cute! Never in my life have I had someone that cute staring at me. There was a girl that I recognized and she asked him who he was looking at. Then I looked away but she noticed he was looking at me and gave me a nasty glare.

After gym class I went to wash my hands in the bathroom.

"Hey summer." I looked behind me.

"Ya."

"Your new here right?"

"Ya."

"One rule is that you keep your hands off of Jason!"

"Who?"

"You know who, the boy that was staring at you"

"Oh."

"Don't try anything to get him to like you because I'm already his girlfriend,ok!"

"Ok, let's get something clear 1 you can't make up your own rules and 2 I can like whoever I want to!"

Her name was stormy she gave me a nasty glare worst than the one she gave me last time. But I have made something clear, she is not so popular that she can make up her own rules!

As I walked home I found out that Elizabeth lived 3 houses away from me. So we walked home together. Stormy lived 12 houses away from Elizabeth. I'm so glad she doesn't live right next to me!