CHAPTER 3 The library

I headed to Elizabeth's house and we headed down to the library. She told me about a dream of hers and we both were having the same dream every night. Elizabeth has been looking up on black stallions also!

"Hi Summer!" I turned around and found Jason right behind me!

"Hi."

"Can you help me find a book?"

"Sure, what book?"

"Well I want one about black stallions."

"Why black stallions why not some sports book?!"

"Um.."

He told me the same thing! He has been having the same dream every night also!

We were at the library for two hours looking for a good good book about black stallions. None of them had what we wanted. Then Stormy found us all three in the library.

"Jason what are you doing?"

"Reading, why?"

"That's not what I meant what are you doing with them!?!?!" Stormy points at Elizabeth and I.

"Still reading."

"We were suppose to meet at the park an hour ago and this is where you were! With them!?!"

I had to budge in it was so hard to resist! "Stormy, he can hang out with whoever he wants to!"

"Hey summer!" Immaturely Stormy took something out of her bag. "Look what I found."

She found my journal and gave it to Jason. I didn't care because all it had were my dreams and the only dream I've had was the black stallion one and he already knows about it. So I just smile.

"What you smiling about?!" Stormy looks at me.

"Nothing."

Jason opened up the journal and as he read all it was about was that dream. "What is this about Stormy? Are you jealous of Summer?!?"

"No I just found it and wanted you to read it to me!"

" Ok first of all I'm not your salve, second you can read, and third you have been glaring at her so I know your jealous!"Stormy got so mad she just stomped off."

"Hey Stormy we're done!" Jason yelled after her.

"Ok fine I don't care all you were going to do was hang out with those two everyday!"

"Wow!" I say. Isn't that tough for you to do! The most popular girl and she gets dumped!" I couldn't resist I had to say it.