Chapter 4 The book of the black stallion

All night I kept thinking about Jason! After what happened today I can't sleep. Eventually I would have to sleep.

I had the same dream that night.

The next morning it was a Saturday witch meant no school so I went to the library with Elizabeth and Jason. We found a book that said it was about black stallion's but it was really about a unicorn. The thing was I didn't think unicorns were real. I guess they are according to this author. So we kept searching

There was a new lady at the library and she was really nice. She looked around 46, but she was 67! She had a grandchild and her grandchild's name was Anna she was 12. One year younger then Jason and I. Elizabeth was 9 mounts older then Anna.

"What book are you three looking for?" The librarian asked us.

"We are looking for a book on black stallions"

"Oh. I have just the thing at my house come to the library at 10:00 tomorrow."

"Ok."

The next day we went a little early, we arrived at 9:30. We wanted to make sure we are there on time. We searched around while the librarian helped some other people. Then she gave us a book, it was called The Magic of a dream.

We sat and read the book for about 3 hours. It had everything we've been looking for! It also had the dream.

I decided to ask the librarian some questions about the book.

"How does it know about the dream?"

"The book is magical."

"What?! This book has our names in it!"

The librarian took the book and looked at the page. She looked back at us with curiosity.