One Shot: Welcome To The Show

warning darkish female Yuugi, female Ryou and female Marik with light bashing on their friends. Enjoy

(Narrator's P.O.V)

Ryou, Marik and Yuugi are all watch the current performance that is happening. They are watching it from behind the large wooden park stage. They eagerly wait for their turn to entertain and to entrap the crowd. Yuugi lets the certain fall into place as she turns away from the crowd.

"I can't wait to see how our so called 'friends' will react. This performance is going to be a wake up call. Right girls?" Yuugi asks with wicked gleam in her dark purple eyes. She is wearing a knee length dark purple form fitting leather dress. A black mid jacket over the top open, two spiked leather belts. She has on dark purple fingerless gloves and knee high dark purple boots.

"It will be interesting for sure." Ryou replies grinning widely at her true friends. She has on a form fitting strapless black tank top. A mini black skirt that has an ash white mesh on over the top.

'They are so fucked.' Ryou thinks as she fixes her flexible cat bone belt. She has on a pair of black fingerless gloves and mid-thigh ash white boots. They are rimmed with even more bones.

"This will be fun." Marik cruelly laughs from behind her hand. She is wearing a black figure clinging crop top with a gold mid top. She has a pair of dark gold skinny jeans that show off her legs. A pair of wrist long gold fingerless gloves with two bangles. Dark gold ankle boots complete the look.

"Now the moment you all have been waiting for all night. Our final performance welcome The Hikari's!" The group hear their name being called out. They all share one last grin as the crowd cheers for them. The dark red gem that sits on their necklaces gleam in the low lighting.

"Ready?" Yuugi asks her two best friends darkly as the previous group passes them by. They seem to have smug expressions on their faces. Yuugi raises an eyebrow at them clearly unamused.

"Bet that, losers!" The leader of the pervious group challenges them with arms crossed. The three of them share a look before walking away. They start to harmonize softly yet darkly as they make their way onto the stage. Yuugi is in the middle Ryou is on her left and Marik is on her right.

-Welcome to the show- Yuugi sings out in a soft and captivating voice. Some have said that is sounds similar to that of bells ringing in the wind. The crowd listens as she takes centre stage.

-Welcome to the show- Ryou and Marik both sing softly and in sync. As if a mere echo carried by the same wind. That doesn't mean that they are any less demanding of the crowd's attention.

-We're here to let you know- Yuugi sings as she takes a step forward. Her arms raising up by her sides. She lets her eyes scan over the crowd happy to see that they have everyone's attention.

-We're here to let you know- Ryou and Marik copy Yuugi's actions in sync. The three of them share a smirk at the sight of their so called 'darks' expressions. It's one of utter and complete shock.

-Our time is now- Yuugi sings as she makes eye contact with their so called group of friends. They are all standing in the back of the crowd. She sends them a suggestive wink before they can think it over she moves on to confuse them. It seems it works as they are confused even more now.

-Our time is now- The other two Hikari's sing as they do a few hypnotic dance moves. They manage to mirror the other with their backs turned to each other. Yet they still manage to continue to face the crowd. Their gems start to softly glow around their necks as they carry on singing.

-Your time is running out- Yuugi takes a couple more steps forward until she is on the edge of the stage. Her eyes are scanning over the collected group, looking for a poor innocent bystander.

-Your time is running out- Ryou and Marik echo softly as Yuugi gracefully takes a seat on the large stage. She leans forward to get close with the male that she has chosen to focus on. The three of them all start to harmonize along with the music that's playing once more. Gem still glowing.

'What is Yuugi doing?' Atem thinks to himself as after a few minutes Yuugi stands up. She slowly moves backwards from the edge of the stage. She is now back in line with Ryou and Marik in the middle. The three of them are still harmonizing in sync to the complete audience in the park.

-Feel the wave of sound. As it crashes down. You can't turn away. We'll make you wanna stay- The three of them all sing out in powerful and seductive voices. They bring down their arms as if they are commanding something. It crashes down on the unwary crowd that is in front of them.

-We will be adored. Tell us that you want us. We won't be ignored. It's time for our reward. Now you need us. Come and head us. Nothing can stop us now- As they sing their song the three of them rise up slightly off of the stage. It appears so that they are now floating with a slight reddish glow to them. They let the magic and darkness within every heart flow into them. It starts their transformation into their true forms. The crowd continues to watch them with smiles.

-All we have in store. All we want and more. We will break on through. Now it's time to finish you- They sing darkly as they show the world the real them at last after so long in hiding. Yuugi has a large pair of dark purple devil wings and a dragon's tail. Ryou and Marik are the same except that Ryou's are ash white and Marik's are dark gold in colour. Their eyes seem to glow with a dark and hazy red that matches with their glowing gems.

-We will be adored. Tell us that you want us. We won't be ignored. It's time for our reward. Now you need us. Come and head us. Nothing can stop us now- They grin evilly down at the blank and helpless stares of the gathered townsfolk before them. They start to powerfully harmonize with each other once more as their gems carry on to glow with both darkness and power.