XI. Just a while..

In the meantime i was laying in my bed, like i had other choices right?
She was taking her time that's for sure, so i guess i could take a quick nap right?
When i was in between being awake and asleep i heard a buzz.
I reached out for the phone and looked at the message.
It was Chika-chan.
----
                            Mikan
Mikan: Hey You-chan! As you may know i couldn't come today, but atleast Riko-chan did, right?
Mikan: Soo, is it okay, if i came tomorrow?
Mikan: Sorry if i interrupted you, i just wanted to say that
Mikan: bye
Yousoro: Of course it's okay, i'll be glad
---
I quickly replied and put the phone down.
I sighed, i was suddenly feeling weird again.
''Something wrong?'' Looks like Riko-chan is already done.
I looked at the window and back. ''No, no i just thought about something, don't mind it.''
She suspiciously looked at me. ''Okay.''
Riko-chan sat on the bed. ''I'm not that good at cooking, but i think soup is something that even i can do.'' I giggled at her sentence.
----
The soup was surprisingly really good. ''I guess by your expression it tasted good?''
''Yup! Thanks.'' I replied
''It's the least i can do You-chan, basically it's my fault that you caught a cold.'' ''Don't feel guilty, it's not like i'm going to die.'' I laughed.
''Not funny.''
''That's what you think, Riko-chan.'' ''Shush.''
I yawned. ''Tired huh?''
''Well yeah, kind of.'' ''Okay i guess it's my time to leave now.''
I grabbed her hand. ''Noo..''
''You need to rest, You-chan, Goodnight.''
''Hey, will you stay here until i fall asleep please?'' That's what i wanted to ask, but before i managed to do it, she already left.
''Well whatever, it's not like it would be any better.'' I sighed again.
Maybe it would.
---
As always thank you for reading!
This story has already over 40 votes which is really great! Thank you.