XII. Making things clear

I just woke up, it looks like the sun is just about to set, i sat and yawned. Thankfully i was feeling a bit better. I looked at the time it was around 7 pm. But what i noticed too is that Chika-chan called me? Like an hour ago. Maybe i should call her back? Yeah, that'd be great idea.

It was ringing for a while, but then she finally picked up.

"Oh, hey You-chan."

"Hey, i'm calling you back because i was sleep, sorry." "It's fine, i was just calling about when should i come tomorrow, nothing important haha." It's not important?

"Whanever you like really." i yawned again and then continued. "But there's a chance i'll be asleep, so.. "

"Yeah, i know, don't worry when i come i'm sure you'll notice that even when you are asleep." she giggled.

"Anyway that's the only thing i wanted to talk about i guess, sorry if i bothered you."

"No, not really, i'm glad whanever you came here, Chika-chan." "Really?" she sounded surprised, like she didn't know that already.

"Mhmm." There was a silence for a few seconds.

"Well then see you tomorrow."

"Yeah." she said and then hung up.

I heard my stomach growl, so i decided to go find something to eat.

"Oh hey honey." There was my mom. "Hey."

"You hungry?" I nodded. "There's steak, your favorite."she smiled. It's really long time since i had a really good steak.

Even though it was my favorite i took kind of small piece, i didn't feel like eating too much.

Then i went back to my bed. And before i knew it i was asleep.

----------------------

I woke up to the noises of our group chat, in a midnight?

Despite the fact we had befriended other people, the only ones in it are me, Riko-chan, Chika-chan and Yoshiko-chan, i bet the others would think how much of weirdos we are, except for Mari-chan though.

But i let that be, i was tired and i bet it's nothing important, and it's only Yoshiko-chan and Chika-chan talking about weird things, while Riko-chan wants to calm them down. I smiled at the thought of that.

------------

I again felt like i was hearing some noises, but when i woke up, i suddenly didn't hear anything, it was frustrating.

My attempt at falling asleep again didn't work out, Chika-chan was here.

Oh right, it's already after school time, i didn't almost notice. I went to open her. "Heey You-chan!" She hugged me, which almost caused me to fall. "Hey. Go upstairs i'll bring you something to drink."

"But aren't you still sick?." "It's better, don't worry about it." I went to the kitchen, took Chika-chan's favorite and went after her. "Here you go." I gave her the glass. "Mikan juice, my favorite!"

After a while of our conversation, she sighed and looked at me again. "You-chan. I need to ask you something." That tone didn't sound like her usual. "Sure? What it is?"

"How exactly do you feel about Riko-chan?" What? She really just asked me this out of nowhere?!

"Why do you ask?" "Well. I just wanted to know?" Doesn't sound suspisious at all. "Tell me." "It's because.." she took a deep breath. "Of Riko-chan obviously." "She talked to me about you the other day."

"Which day?" "The day when was raining, she still has your hoodie by the way." Oh that's right."

"What did she told you?" "I think you know, since you feel the same?" I looked at her like i didn't understand. "Do you remember the sleepover right?"

"Well duh, it's not like i could forget what happend, and what i felt at that moment." "Yes." "But You-chan you're dumb and dense, and when i am the one who's saying that it's."

"Very bad." We said in unison. "I mean how you could not know what she wanted to do. Like seriously?"

"Well i just didn't? Sorry? And she didn't want to talk about that anymore so we let that be." "And do you still feel something towards her, or not?" I looked around me as i was thinking about what to say. "..Yeah."

"You should talk to her about this, atleast you would finally figure things out, and that would be great."

-

She stood up. "Anyway i need to go now, i'm supposed to meet with Yoshiko-chan."

"What a friends you two are." "Heh, yeah. We are." she smiled.

And before Chika-chan left she looked at me and winked. "Good luck." "Yeah, thanks." I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. 

"What am i going to do?"

-----

Hey,  thanks again for reading, this fanfic isn't going to have a lot of chapters, so i guess only few more, dunno really how many, anyway hope you liked it. Bye!(: