Pt. 1

Mae's POV

Chains...chains and shackles was all I could hear. Note that I couldn't see a thing for I was blindfolded. I could feel a rope around my waist and chest. A belt forbidding me to speak. There was a cold metal pole behind me, and I was sitting on cement. For a long time I could not hear anything but the rattling of my chains.

After some time however, I finally heard a door creaking open off to my left. There was a race of creaks, almost like stairs and then...bam! A loud plop right in front of me.

"Hey! So you're the girl Tae was talking about...uh, I'm Jimin. You probably want to see don't you?" the boy, Jimin asked.

I shook my head up and down vigorously. He chuckled and took off my blindfold without warning. I blinked multiple times trying to see more then the bright light above my head. We were in some kind of basement. Just the two of us. My jeans were very ripped and the shirt I was wearing might as well be off. The 'boy' was nowhere close to it. He looked to be in his early 20s. He looked Korean, dark brown eyes and dyed orange hair. He was smiling so cutely at me as he took the belt out of my mouth.

"Sorry the taste of leather was probably not the best, but bosses orders..." he trailed off, looking me up and down smirking a little. My mouth felt so sore but I had too many questions on my mind to not say anything.

"W-where are we? Who else is here? Why am I here?" I coughed out forcefully.

"I can't say where we are unfortunately, and the rest you'll find out in good time.." he answered leaning his face in closer and closer to mine.

He was inches away from my face when the door opened up again. A dyed blond haired guy came in.

"Sorry for ruining your little session, Jimin but Tae is calling for you." he said waiting on the stairs.

Jimin sighed and got up making his way to the door. The guy who just saved me locked the door after Jimin left and came down the stairs. He was about the same size as Jimin, maybe a few centimeters taller...

"Hey, so you're Mae right? Choi Mae to be exact? Ha, nice name. I'm sure Tae will have some real fun with you tonight..." he whispered slowly closing in on my ear. He bit it softly before getting up and walking out like it never happened.

I was stuck in a basement alone again.

Jin's POV

I was waking up from a well deserved nap before I heard the banging and locking of a door. Apparently there was something dangerous down in the basement that both Jungkook and I couldn't go see. I would have never guessed them to lie to me nor Kookie like I know they have been. If there was anything 'dangerous' down there they wouldn't go down let alone bring it there in the first place. I got up to look at the time. 5:30, I should prepare dinner. I went into the kitchen to find Taehyung and Jimin talking at the breakfast bar. When I entered, Tae waved as did Jimin as he quickly whispered one last thing to him turning his full attention to me.

"Hey Jin-ah, have a nice deserved rest?" Tae asked taking a sip of his drink on the counter.

"Yeah, I did. Tell the others it's ramen tonight for dinner when you get the chance to!" I replied starting to get the noodles ready. He clicked his tongue before walking away.

Mae's POV

I slowly searched around the room I was in since there was nothing better for me to do. I was slightly panicked about the fact these strange guys randomly kidnapped a boring ass girl like me. Did I do something wrong? Is this for revenge purposes? What did that blond haired boy mean by 'Tae will have some real fun with you tonight'? Who is Tae? Just then the door opened to reveal a tall, black haired guy walking down the stairs, smirking as he stood in front of me. He didn't look at me for the first few minutes and was looking around at the shelves filled with all kinds of equipment. He grabbed a small dagger and stepped closer to me. I gulped from fear as he smirked, dropping to a squat position.