Pt. 20

Time skip to Sunday

Mae's POV

The past two days went by as normal. The guys only had to go out once and they left Jin and Jungkook with me this time. Taehyung had his last way with me last night and now we're here, waking up alone once again.

I got up and went to put on an oversized t-shirt and panties. I figured today there would be no point in bothering with clothes. When are they really necessary now? The lifestyle is already getting to me apparently. I can't believe it's already December 2nd. It seems like just yesterday I was going to work, yelling at my co-workers and you know, not kidnapped.

I went out of my room to the living room with my cat following at my heels. For the most part, they had the animals kept in their own separate room, bringing them out occasionally during the day. Taehyung was on the longer couch, his dog sitting on his lap. Yoongi was also there, sitting at the very end of the longer couch, looking up at me from my arrival.

"Ah Mae. Please take a seat." Taehyung looked over at me, patting the cushion beside him.

I complied, walking over and carefully taking a seat pretty much in the direct middle of Yoongi and Taehyung.

"Now I'm sure you've been told about the switching situation. So this is my way of handing you off to Yoongi! I also have to give a list of rules for how this will work. Thoughts? Comments?" Taehyung asked, tilting his head and grinning at me.

"A-a hand off? Don't you think that sounds like you're talking about an object and not a person?" I questioned, already knowing the reaction I'm about to get from asking.

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed and his grin fell as he looked over my face like I was going to take back what I said.

"Sweetheart. You don't want to go down any further in this building. The basement basement is not friendly but I can always take you up. Believe me when I tell you the attic is not fairy land." he paused, licking his lips and leaning over to me and brushing a strand of hair behind my ear. "So I suggest you shut that pretty little mouth of yours and listen while I'm in a good mood, yes?" he asked, tilting my head up at an odd angle, but forcing me to look at him.

I nodded, letting out a breath when he let go of me. He smiled, humming as he looked past me to Yoongi and let out a sigh, shifting his position so he was fully facing me.

"So how this works is simple really. Obviously every week there's a switch unless something pushes the date back. You trying to escape was one example of a push back. It's not a one hundred percent switch off though. Yes this week Yoongi will be able to do what he wants with you but if I really needed a night he'd have to oblige. Call it a privilege if you will." he chuckled to himself, standing up along with Yoongi. "I have to run out with Seokjin. She's all yours hyung." he finished, walking away from us and around the corner towards the exit.

Yoongi turned to me, giving me a look up and down before clicking his tongue and walking past me without a word. I turned to him and just saw him continue to walk towards the bedrooms.

"You coming or not?" he yelled last minute before turning the corner and leaving my sight.

I followed after him, not too thrilled about where this was headed but I couldn't do anything to stop it. From what Jimin told me, he's no worse than Taehyung so I don't really know what to expect from Yoongi. He is the one who hand selected me to be the captive this time around but hasn't done anything to really change my perception of him. I guess I'll find out this week.

He took me into his room, of course, shutting the door and locking it behind me. He simply watched me walk further into the room, not taking his eyes off me.

"So... what did you want me in here for exactly?" I asked, just wanting to hear something from him besides the silence I was currently receiving.

"Oh I think you know the answer to that." he replied in a low tone, slowly taking steps closer to me.

With every one of his steps towards me, I took two backwards. I wasn't going to fight him at this point. The mystery ones are the ones you have to be careful of. Yoongi was one of those cases from what I could tell. I felt my back hit the wall with a couple more steps and he was already caging me against the wall with his arms. He definitely looked less threatening further away then he does now. His eyes hung half open while he stared a lust filled glare into my own eyes. His smaller build was more firm and actually bigger this close up given that he was taller than me.

He grabbed my left shoulder and pushed me until I was turned around, facing the wall. He came that much closer to me, purposely leaning his body into mine. He set his chin on my shoulder, the side of his head against my neck as I leaned my head away from his own.

"You have no idea how much of a temptation you are do you?" he practically purred into my ear, breathing lightly through his mouth against the side of my face.

He moved an arm down to wrap around my waist, keeping me against him while he began moving his hips into my ass slowly. I let out a shaky sigh when he started to kiss and suck at my neck sloppily, his other hand coming off the wall and latching around one of my tits and groping it in his hand.

"Here's what I want you to do kitten." he started, basically growling into my ear. "Get on the bed, ass up with a pillow under your stomach, and just wait for me."

TIME SKIP brought to you by a holy person

I laid at the very edge of Yoongi's bed, on my side, with a whole blanket wrapped all around me tightly. Yoongi was laying on the opposite side, heaving deep breaths while staring up at the ceiling.

"Oh I can tell... we're gonna have our fun together." he chuckled dryly, sitting up and walking away from the bed a little. He turned to look at me, tilting his head to look me in the eyes at the same angle I was sat. "I'm going to shower. For once you can bother me if you need anything." I nodded as a response and watched him walk away and into his personal bathroom.

Great. Alone, and sore, once again

!1193!

A/n:

dang. A filler chapter. There's gonna be a lot of these the next few chapters until the next big event happens. Hope you enjoyed! <3

AuthorChim OUT!!