Chapter one New town

Jessica POV 
  Jessica help me get the box in the living room ,OK mum. I guess you all know my name is Jessica black , am a very tall girl with long black hair and brown eyes. Am not very pretty like my best friend Rebecca but I call her beca for short,she is not that tall,unlike my plain black hair,her hair is red and straight  with sparkle blue eyes ,she is every guy dream and every girl want to be like her even me but she kept telling me that am beautiful that every girl would like to have my hair but I don't believe her like seriously who want a plain black hair. Am the complete opposite of her ,in school she is the popular one and am the nerdy one who don't want to be noticed because of what happen last time. All that does not matter anymore because am leaving today and am gonna miss beca so much but I don't have a choice but to go because my mum got a new  job so we  have to move to a new town. My mum is the only one for me since my dad died. It was the worst day of me and my mum life but we later get back to our lives so here I am trying to get this box into the damn car like seriously what did my mum put in here . "Jessica beca is here to see you ". Beca I thought you wouldn't come,"why wouldn't I my best friend in the world is leaving why in the world will I not come" beca said, am gonna miss u beca ,"me too "beca said but I won't forget you and I promise I will text you u everyday I have the chance I told her. "Jessica is time to go" am coming mum ,"well this is it am gonna miss u so much" ,me too I told her but remember best friend now best friend forever.
And that is how I found myself in the car with my mum ,it was very hard to leave beca but I didn't go without given her a hug . Mum are we there yet ,"no honey but will soon be and honey is gonna be OK u gonna have a new friend ",yea but nobody gonna be like beca" I know honey but u will find someone" ,I wish to .
After five boring hours we are finally here in the new town . Jessica help me with that box OK mum well Jessica this is it  time to start a new life WELCOME TO BEVERY HILL CITY JESSICA.

Well that is it my very first chapter hope u enjoy it and please if u see any mistake please pardon me and don't write any rude comments remember it is my first time. Bye love you all