Chapter three The devil

Jessica POV
The students were roaming here and there. All of them were looking like rich spoil brat. All type of students were present.

The bitchy queen bees,badboys with their expensive cars and bikes,girls sticking to them,the football jocks kissing girls and doing other things,the nobodies and the nerds which is were I will find myself. It gives me vibes of a typical highschool.

I was to nervous. Why aren't all of this people in class already then it strickled me that my mum informed me that this school start a bit late then common schools do. Why me????
I HATE MY LIFE

With my head down and nervousness filling inside me I walked inside. I was so glade that they hadn't notice me yet so I just made my way inside the building. Obviously there were too many students as it was a huge school.

I entered the building it was more beautiful inside. It was so well designed and so exquisited.

I asked a brunette where is the school office and am glade she was not rude to me she just simply show me the way.

When I got out of the office with my schedule. The corridor was empty. Obviously everyone will be in class as it was time.

My first class is maths. Wow I just love maths, I don't know why many people hate maths. Mathematics is my favourite subject in school.

Then I headed towards the class. I'm so happy that nobody notice or bullied me. But I spoke to soon.

The moment I entered my class I don't know what happen I just tripped over nothing and fell to the ground so hard on my face.
WHY ME!!!!!

The whole big class full of students or let's say JERKS started laughing.

They can't just be normal and help me. I immediately stood up,dusting the imaginary dust from my clothes.

I looked down at my boots as if it was the most beautiful thing in the world. I was so embarrassed.

I started hearing things like;
Looks like we have a new nerd in here
She is sooo skinny
She looks like a broom stick

With that the whole class started laughing. No please I don't want to be noticed. My worst nightmare, now they we all bully and torture me to hell.

Class I want silence now,the teacher finally spoke. Thank God! I thought she can't speak.

The class now stopped laughing and shouting. "Class this is Jessica black, she has just moved here and join the school,so l want you people to welcome her". What!!! was this teacher not here to witnessed what took place few minute ago. That is it  am dead,tell my mum I love her and they should not touch my guitar. I looked up to see them smirking at me JERKS!!!!

"Mis black I want you to sit at the second bench" I nodded.

I went and sat on the second bench which was only occupied by some nerds like the teacher already knows where I belonged. The back benches were for the "COOL" people.

The class went on but I still hear some students calling me names and throwing paper balls at  me.

This all was reminding me of my old school and beca is not here to help me.

Then class later ended but I don't want it to end because now is time for hell, I mean all students is going to take their book from the lockers which means everyone will be at the corridor.

I rushed towards my locker to take my books for my next class which is arts. I like art but not like I  love maths.

I entered my lock  pin and opened the locker. I was so glad that till now no one has noticed me they all are busy talking, fighting, kissing, while some are at the corner beating the less privileged. I wish I had that much courage to stop them but I don't want to be noticed.