Chapter four Knowing about jerk face and the rest of f4

Jessica POV
After what took place at the entrance of the school, everyone went back to their various classes and I finally went to my art class.

When I entered the class,It suddenly became quite as if I just walked into a grave yard, I walk to my seat feeling everyone eyes on me.

I sat on my seat waiting for the teacher. Then I started hearing things like;
What is she doing here
I have not seen her before
She is definitely a nerd
Look at her dressing
Loser
Fashion disaster

I didn't react I was just praying for the teacher to come. Finally the teacher came, the teacher said "open to number 35 in your text book, read it and answer the questions there and as your assignment write an essay about democracy". After she told us that she Left the class and the noise started again. I just mind my business and did my work.

Finally the class is over, now is time for lunch and I don't know were it is because am new so I just follow people who were going to the lunch room.

When we got there, my jaw reached the floor because of the view in my front. The lunchroom looks like a fancy restaurant. Everywhere was beautiful, chandelier was hang almost everywhere.

I made my way to the table at the back and sat down. I took out my lunch bag and my food and I started eat when Blondie caked face came with her popular wannabes to my table." What that smell " Blondie caked face said and the popular wannabes started laughing and I didn't mind I just concentrate on my food because nobody come between me and my food and then I started perceiving strange smell. I looked up to see Blondie caked face spraying her perfume "that better now I can talk, I didn't introduce myself earlier, my name is Britney and this is Angel and Kristen and we are the three beautiful and we rule the school so get out of my way" and with that is left and I just continue eating my food when suddenly someone sat at the seat in my front.

"Hey am Lana"and am Jessica I said. "Jessica,you are obviously new here so let me tell how things work around here,you have already seen the f4 so I will tell you about them" she told me and I stop eating and pay attention because if I want to survive this hell hole I need to know about everyone especially f4."F4 as you already know are made of four Greek gods, Jason,liam, Mason and finally James. They rule the school because their parents are the owner" are they related? I ask her "no" she said "let me tell you about them individually,let me start with Jason, Jason who is also known as Jason smith is the only son of Mr and Mrs smith and the heir to the smith enterprise which is one of the richest enterprise in the world and it is very famous and lastly he is a player who changes girls every week. Then we have liam who is a very great Potter, he owns a small shop where he mould things and he is the owner of the biggest,famous and greatest museum in the world,he and Jason are players and they are very close and also they are sooo cute and he changes girls every week. Then we have Mason, he is the quite one in the group and also the responsible one,he is like a glue that stick the group together and he likes to. Sleep, he is the son of the last president and he is the heir of another famous enterprise in the world, the beck enterprise. And lastly the James,he is the son of the President and the owner of the school, he is leader of f4, he is also the heir of Night enterprise which now run by his mother" what!!!!!! The night enterprise as in the most popular enterprise in this continent "yes and stop interrupting" okay "As I was saying people said he is lonely but nobody knows, he is not a player and have no been seen with a girl before and lastly they are all Seniors and also have their own separate classroom and that is why you don't see them even though your a junior and that is what I know about the f4"

Wow and what about Blondie caked face? "Blondie caked face,oh you mean the three beautiful, they are the attention seekers who glue their bodies to the f4 especially Britney who think James night is hers even though james don't even look at her, forget about those people, what about you any hobby"
yes I like singing "what you sing" yes"can you sing for me"No I have not sang since, I stop because something happen "oh I understand so any other hobby"
Now I think of it yes I swim"what you swim, then you will definitely likes this, do you know that this school has a swimming pool" what nobody told me I definitely need to see "you can go to the the school office, ask for the school map,you will see where it is located" thanks I gotta go see you later "wait Jessica do you have a free class" yes I have "okay l will u show around later" OK bye "bye"

I went down to the school office, I asked the lady to give me the school map and she did without asking any question.

I followed the map outside the school entrance to a place which was like a garden. I walked further into the garden and then I saw one member of f4 sitting on a bench in the garden. He was playing a violin and which was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard, the song was filled with so much sorrow that I wanted to cry. I stand there forgetting about the pool just listening to the music.

Suddenly he stopped playing and I thought he has noticed someone is there. As I turn to leave, something caught my eye. I saw him checking his finger.

I don't know what happen, I saw myself in front of him. The way he was looking at me made me want to hind but I don't know the force that entered me, I bend down, took his hand, I noticed he had a cut on his right pinky, he must have played the violin with force I wanted to asked but I know is not my place to ask.

I took the right hand were the cut is, suddenly he withdraw his hand but I took the hand again and this time he didn't withdraw it so I took my plaster I always keep in my pocket and cover the cut.

When I saw it was OK , I stood up and continue my walk when I heard a very sweet voice that made my heart to melt. The voice said thank you. I turn back to find out he was already gone. I then whisper to the air your welcome.

I continue my journey with things on my mind. Maybe not all f4 are jerk face just because their leader is.

I turned back to look at were he was sitting wishing that we will see each other again before I continue my journey again but this time I didn't stop.

******************************
OMG is Jessica in love. I wish they meet again. Next will be updated soon. Don't forget to like, vote and comment your own ideas about the story.
Sylvester Jennifer