3

7th August, 6.48 pm

It's kind of early for me to write in my dairy but I got used to it and don't want to show up at dinner. Dean is sick and everyone else kinda don't like me.

OK, maybe I'm also not the most friendly person around here. But just because I don't talk to them it doesn't mean they couldn't talk to me.

Anyways I'm probably gonna pass by Dean to see how he is.

I could not remember if I really did but I didn't even have time to think about it. Right at this Moment my phone rang.

"Do you need more time to pack your stuff?", my boyfriend asked. "I can still come over and help."

"I forgot about the time. Don't worry, Josh. I found a lot of old stuff. More than I expected. I need one more day."

"No problem. Just call me and I come over to pick you up."

We said bye and I hung up. Then I went to the sofa and made me sit comfortable.

7th August, 8.56 pm

I'm just back from Dean and a shower. He is really sick and weak but I had to lay myself next to him and cuddle with him. He couldn't do anything so he made me take a shower because he doesn't want me to get sick as well.

I hate the shared shower where I already was this morning but I did it for him. I feel like falling for him and I see that he also likes me. Shit, what should I do?!!!

Suddenly I wanted to see him again.