4

8th August, 10.27 pm

Today happened a lot. As we got a day free from sailing a lot of the others went to the city to go shopping and buy expensive Starbucks drinks.

I decided to stay with Dean. He felt better but was still weak. We spent the morning with listening to music but after lunch the mood changed.

We started to get really close and I enjoyed to make out with him. He literally was my first kiss and I want him to be my last. It didn't come to more but I hope it will.

Also he told me all the songs we listened to were his. He's an artist. His songs calm me down and I never felt more comfortable than when I listen to his songs.

Just imagine: He's my first teenage love omg, I still don't have any words.

I closed the notebook and leaned back. If he really was my first teenage love why couldn't I remember.

I stood up and went to the kitchen to make me a pretty strong coffee. What else had happend between us? I wanted to know but at the same time I was afraid because of how I had been.

I sat down at the kitchen corner and looked for Dean on any music streaming app. I found him on SoundCloud. I scrolled down to hear one of his first releases. Maybe I will remember it.

I didn't but it was one of the best songs I've ever heard. I lost myself in his music until I found a song named "Bonnie & Clyde".

As I started it I realized it was our song. Tears got to my eyes and I could remember his soft lips, his warm eyes and his perfect skin. Everything.