Chapter 5

A.N: Listen to "My love" by Justin Timberlake when reading this. I don't own any of the songs i use... Unless I state they are mine.

Violet looked at branch in worry, head tilting to the side. Branch looked at poppy and vigerously shook his head, face turning bright red.

"I am not doing this! This is sooooo degrading not to mention  highly inappropriate!" Branch looked extremely flustered and violet walked over to look at the song.

This was one she had surprisingly heard of and she smiled at branch shyly, "If you want, you can sing and I can dance to it."

Creek, poppy, branch, and the rest if their group stared at the grey troll in surprise, Cooper's jaw litteraly dropping. Violet looked between them all, feeling slightly uncomfortable. But before she could back out, poppy grinned widely as she shoved the siblings up onto the stage.

Branch gulped thickly as he shakily reached for the mic, glancing over to see that violet was stretching out her legs and back. The blue troll turned his gaze back to the small group and sighed before scrolling through the karaoke machine.

When he found the song he hesitated to touch the screen, but a soft sigh from violet made him press it and a few seconds later the song started.

Play song now

As the beat came up, branch looked at violet and was surprised to see her eyes closed while swaying to the music. When he cue came up, he started singing.

"If I wrote you a symphony
Just to stay how much you mean to me
What would you do?
If I told you you were beautiful
Would you say me on the regular?
Tell me would you..."
As he sang, branches eyes watched violets movements.

The grey troll started with her hands on her thighs and slowly started to drag them up her body, eyes lidded in an almost sultry look as she lost herself in the music. When her fingertips ghosted over her strong abdomen, violet started to slowly roll her hips.

Soon after her hips started moving, her body followed after like a snake. Her head rolled back as she softly sang the choruses, feet sliding across the floor of the stage. The group was enraptured by the flawless movements that came from the survivalist, eyes never straying from the lithe body that moved like liquid.

When violets hands came to her chest, she pressed together her decently sized breast and they traveled up her neck to her cheeks, then up to her hair. Her lashes curled against her cheeks as she jerked forward her hip in a sassy manner, then came back as she lent forward a little.

As the dance progressed, creek found that he wanted this woman for himself, not caring about their obvious age difference. He bit his lip as his own eyes matched the dancing goddess on the stage next to her male counterpart, and for once he wanted to join her.........

So he did.

Creek stood up and made his way to the stage, effortlessly hopping up next to violet. He snagged a hand from the her hair and brought her against his bare chest, making her blue a dark violet, and began to sing the rap.

"Shorty, cool as a fan
On the new once again
But still has fans from to Peru to japan.
Listen baby, I don't wanna ruin your plan
But if you got a man, try to
Lose him if you can
Coz your girls real wild
Throw your hands up high."

Creek had brought his free hand to violets back and dipped her low till her hair brushed the floor, smirking when he heard her small sharp intake of breath. When he did this, violets to leg came up to hook around creeks waist to balance herself and her body arched with the feeling.

As violet made her way up, creek had dragged his nose up the column of her throat. When she stood up completely, car spun her out then back into his arms. With his hands on her hips, they both rolled together as they began to go lower.

Creek kept his nose on violets neck as they came back up, each one leaning opposite of each other then switching. The grey female started to feel her heart lightening, making her skin turn a light greyish purple. The two danced as if they were lovers, which the reason eludes poppy and branch.

As the song began to end, creek dipped violet one last time. When her leg came up the bi-colored troll brought his hand up to grab her thigh, smirking as she can up till they were nose to nose. The two stared into each other's eyes almost trance like, that was until they heard an awkward cough sound from off to the side.

Violets blue eyes turned to her brother and I took her a second to realize the position she was in before she hurriedly disentangled from the man she was seconds away from kissing just now. Violet coughed nervously as she hurried off the stage and out the restaurant, leaving branch to glare at creek while the man stared after the woman lustfully.

"Dude! That's my sister, and you practically just fucked her on stage!" Branch seethed as he sat the mic back on the machine.

Creek turned to branch, then to poppy, who was blushing darkly and smiking widely, "Really? Huh... She is a really spectacular dancer. I wonder where she learned to dance like that."

Outside

Violet was sitting at the base of a small tree that was near the karaoke bar, hiding her blushing face in her arms. She felt embarrassed, but also intrigued. She's danced with other trolls in her group before, but she's never felt the way she did with creek. His nose on her skin had sent goosebumps over her arms and made her shiver to her very core.

And the way they moved together made her feel like they were the perfect out pieces, fitting together with not a single bitch to prove they weren't ment to be together. Violets lidded eyes stared at the ground as she enjoyed the lingering tingle creeks hand left on her thigh, which in turn made her smile softly.

The sound of feet crunching dried leaves made the grey troll look up, only to meet the gaze of the man she was just dancing with a few minutes earlier. When their eyes met violet blushed darkly and nodded to him.

"H-Hello Creek." She said softly, unable to control the slight shiver that ran through her when his eyes swept over her form.

"Hello Violet. I wanted to apologise for the inappropriate behavior I exhibited earlier." The purple troll sighed as he wrung out his hands, though he wasn't truly sorry.

The two sat in awkward silence until violet high softly, catching creek off guard by the sound, "I must say, you shouldn't be sorry. I had... Fun. It was nice to dance with someone I had found i liked to dance with."

"R-Really?! You liked it! Well, I must say I enjoyed our little session as well. I have never danced with anyone the way I danced with you today. It was an enlightening experience." The troll purred as he offered his hand to violet, who took it shyly.

When he felt violets couloused hand slide into his he firmly grasped it and pulled her to his chest, smirking when the small female gave a small squeak of surprise.

"Careful darling, the walkway is quite uneven." Creek chuckled as he tilted the smaller trolls chin up to look at him.

"I-I-It appears s-s-so." Violet stuttered as she looked into creeks dark purple eyes. She found herself getting lost in their dark and mysterious depths, unable to look away.

The two slowly lent in, getting closer and closer while the gap between them lessened...