1st Night (Mature Content)

Parth - Are saale ji andar kaha ja rahe hai? pehle andar jane ke liye rishwat to dijiye.

Arjun - Ye sab kya hai jiju?

Aastha - Exactly ye sab kya hai? Ye neg ki rasam to behno ki hoti hai. Arjun chal pocket me jo hai mujhe de.

Kajal - Aaj to mera bhi hak banta hai.

Arjun - Bhabhi aap bhi. please aap to meri conditions samjhiye.

Ajay - Are Arjun de de na jo ye mang rahi hai warna aaj ki raat kamre me jane ko nahi milega.

parth - Mujhe bhi neg chahiye bhai warna biwi ke paas jane nahi denge.

Arjun - Ek kaam kijiye aap meri biwi hi rakh lijiye.

Aastha - Bhai ho ya dushman. kyu mera ghar ujadne me lage ho?

Arjun - Aapke pati kyu mujhe pareshan kar rahe hai?

Ajay - Jaane do bhai mera bhai andar jane ko desperate ho raha hai.

Everyone laughing when Jaya come.

Jaya - Arjun mujhe kuch baat karni hai.

Arjun - Yes mom.

Jaya - Jaise tu andar ja raha hai na main janti hu andar jate hi tu Ananya pe gussa nikalega. Isliye main tujhe teri shadi ki asli wazah batati hoo.

Jaya told him about their plan.

Arjun - But mom aap janti hai na ki main Ritika se...

Jaya - Naam mat lena us ladki ka. Wo to tujhe chhod ke chali gayi. or Ananya ye jante huye bhi ki tu kisi or se pyaar karta hai tujhse shadi kar li soch kitna pyaar karti hai wo tujhe. Main chahti hoo tu is shadi ko Ananya ko uske pyaar ko apna le.

Arjun said nothing and moves to his room.

Ananya was sitting on the middle of the bed in Arjun's room. Yes, tonight is their suhagraat. And she knows nothing gonna happen but she was just pretending to be shy.

Arjun entered in his room and saw Ananya sitting middle on the bed. Ananya looked at him Arjun was still standing there looking at her face which has so many expectations from him. Slowly He moved toward the bed and without saying anything just pulls her toward himself and starts kissing her rosy lips. she too kissed him back with equal passion. After a while they broke off of their never ending kiss. Arjun continue to stare at her Ananya wiped his lips and said

Ananya - Itni long kiss koi karta hai kya? Meri to saas hi ruk gayi thi.

Arjun - Ye to tumhe mujhse shadi karne se pehle sochna tha. Main to aise hi kiss karta hoo.

He again took her lips in his and start sucking it. Ananya moaned in the passionate kiss. Next moment He pinned her to the wall and looked her with hungry eyes. He clutched her hair tight and his hungry lips lingered over her bare skin. He felt her Upper body heaving up & down against his that aroused him greatly. With one swift, he scooped her in his arms & walked towards the bed.
Slowly slowly he start removing her earrings, necklace and another jewelleries with placing soft kisses on that place. After removing her jewelleries he again kissed her while his hands were busy in undressing her. First he remove her dupatta then he unhooked her blouse. Her heartbeats became faster because she was now in her bra infront of him. She feels very shy and try to cover her body with her hands but he stop her and locked her both hands with his one hand while her other hand was busy in his work trying to remove her lehenga. Arjun who was looking her face shifted her gaze on her cleavage. He touched it with his fingers she closed her eyes trying to stop the sensations.

Arjun pushed her on the bed and established himself over her. He again kissed her lips this time wildly. He rubbed his face against her neck, kissing & sucking her shoulders like never before. And she caressed his back. He placed open mouthed kiss over her throat & ran the tip of his hot moist tongue across her collarbone while she moaned his name in pleasure, She breathed rigorously as he trailed wet kisses down her breasts. She gasped as he bit her cleavage. He saw her aroused hard nipples which were given a sexy look in her bra. Next moment his hand were reached on her bra hook and removed it. Now her breasts were visible to him. He attacked on them and start sucking them hungrily. She clutched the bedsheet tightly as he bit her nipple.

He comes down with placing hot wet kisses on allover her body. He hands slid in her panty and removed it in one go. Now she was lying necked infront of him. Last time he looked her sexy body from head to toe. she smiled to him. Next moment he removed his clothes. She gasped looking her bare body. She wants to touch him but he stop her and pinned her both hands with his hands and adjust himself on her. She can feel her manhood on the entrance of her core.

Arjun - Mujhse jabrdasti shadi ki hai to ab uski saza bhi bhugto.

She closed her eyes and he slowly entered her. "

"Apni aankhe kholo. " She heard this and opened her eyes. Arjun was standing infront of her.

Ananya - Aap yaha! Aap to yaha the na bed pe mere sath.

Arjun - Apne sapno se bahar niklo or real world me aao.

Ananya realised that it was her dream and start blushing on his own thinking.

Ananya - Sorry.

Arjun - Kis kis cheej ke liye sorry bologi? Mere ghar me aa gayi isliye ya mere gharwalo ko apni taraf kar liya isliye ya fir mujhse meri marzi ke khilaf shadi ki isliye.

Ananya - Per aapne to khud shadi ke liye haa kaha tha.

Arjun - Mere gharwalo ne mujhe majboor kiya ki main tumse shadi kar lu. Pata nahi tumne mere gharwalo pe kya jadoo kiya hai wo jo aaj tak sirf meri baat sunte the tumhari baat manane lage. Lekin ek baat acche se apne dimag me baitha lo tumne mujhse shadi to kar li lekin tumhara koi sapna pura nahi hone wala. specially jo tum abhi dekh rahi thi wo.

Ananya - Aapko kaise pata ki main kya sapna dekh rahi thi?

Arjun - Tumhare face pe jo blush tha na wo saaf saaf bata raha tha ki tum kis type ke Sapne dekh rahi thi. Mujhse koi ummeed mat rakhna samjhi. Tumhare mere beech kuch nahi ho sakta. Isliye nahi ki main ab bhi apni ex girlfriend se pyaar karta hu balki isliye kyunki main tumhe bilkul pasand nahi karta.

Arjun start collecting his pillow Ananya stop him.

Ananya - Aap kaha ja rahe hai? Aaj humari suhagraat hai.

Arjun - Tumhari suhagraat hai akele manao. main bahar sone ja raha hoo.

Arjun took his pillow and leave the room. Jaya stops him.

Jaya - Kaha ja rahe ho? Tumhe to Ananya ke sath kamre me hona chahiye tha.

Arjun - Mom aapne mujhe usase shadi ke liye majboor kiya per aap mujhe uske sath rehne ke liye majboor nahi kar sakti.

After finishing his sentence Arjun leaves from there.

-----------------------------

Please vote and do comments. Silent Readers at least vote.

Suggestions are welcome.