Part 7. Not my parents!

First off thanks so much for 100+ reads!! I'm not one for authors notes so that's why I decided to wait until I had to write this part. Thanks again!

•Bills P.o.v•

I woke up to Dipper crying. I don't know whats been going on with him. I'm really worried. "Pinetree, what's wrong? Did you have another nightmare?" I rubbed my hand on his back to try and sooth him. "B-"

RING...RING

Dipper was about to tell me but the phone went off. He picked it up and answered it.

Dippers P.o.v•

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked putting the phone up to my ear.

"Hello, is this Mason Pines?" The person asked.

"Yes, who is this?" I asked again.

"Oh Mason it's your Father and mother!" They told me. My eyes widened. Not them...

"W-why are you calling me?" I mentally face palmed at my studering. I saw Bill look at me confused.

"Don't be rude! We're coming to visit you!" They told me. Why would they come to see me?!

"Really? When? And why? You have Mabel up there with you." I asked them. They love Mabel why would they want to see me?!

"We're on our way already we will be there in 2 hours! We miss our old pet!" They told me. Of course.. that's why they wanted to see me. I look over at the clock. 8:10 am. Great they will be here around 10 am.

"How long will you be staying?" I need to know how much torture I'll be having.

"We'll be there for a week! Also we'll be staying at your house." Crap.

"Ok well I have to go it was great talking to you. Bye Dad!"

"Don't call me that you mutt!" I could practically feel his glare.

"S-sorry sir.." I quickly hung up even though I knew once they got here I would be in trouble. I looked over to Bill to see him staring at me. His eyes were full of confusion. "Who was that Pinetree?" "My parents. There coming to see me for a week. There already on there way so I have to go clean up a room for them." "Oh ok." He told me. His eyes weren't full of confusion anymore. "Also... I might need you to go stay at a hotel for the week. So that I can spend time with my family and because they don't really like company unless it's family." I looked at him and he looked a little hurt but understood. "I'm gonna go clean." I told him. He nodded and with that I left to clean out a room for them.

~~Time Skip~~

I finally finished cleaning. I kinda went overboard and cleaned the entire house... I looked at my phone turning off my music. I walked into the living room and heard knocking. I opened the door to see my parents. I showed Bill a picture of my parents from when I was 12. (PIC FROM ABOVE) they look almost the same. Except more fancy. "Mom! Dad!" I put on a fake smile. My dad was about to get onto me until he saw b-Bill come up next to me. "Please come in!" I pointed to the couch and we all went over there and sat down. "So, Mason Who is this fellow?" He said looking over to Bill. "Oh, that's my friend Bill." I told them not looking at Bill. "Pinetree! I'm hurt! I can't believe you didn't call me your boyfriend!" I started mentally freaking out. Oh no oh no oh no!!! I'm so gonna get punished for having a boyfriend. "Oh really.. So our sons a fag?!" My father glared at me. "Dad calm down. Want me to show you to your room?" I quickly changed the subject. "Please do!" My mother chimed in. I got up and ushered them to follow me. They got up and we walked to there room. While they were in there room I went to Bill. "They get like that.. You should probably go or my father will be saying rude comments about gays all night. He nodded and grabbed his stuff and left. My parents came out and asked me where Bill went. I told him that he went to a hotel for a week so he wouldn't bother us so we could have family time. They nodded and grabbed me by my shirt collar. They brought me to there room and unzipped one of there bags to reveal all of there torture devices. They took of all of my clothes off in one swift motion and tied me to the bed. My legs and arms spread out.