Am I really here forever?

-Dippers Pov-

I've been here for who knows how long. I don't seem to be aging anymore. I wonder if Bill misses me. He probably doesn't even remember me. I stay in this small shack most of the time. I don't need food anymore so I just lay in bed. Alone. I can't do anything here. Nothing moves and there is no sound. It's worse when Tad decides to come and visit. He trys to be friendly with me. I'm starting to get warmed up to him. You can't blame me though, He's the only thing that I can interact with.

*Time Skip*

I started to feel dizzy. That must mean Tads coming. But usually I'm not this dizzy. I see Tad come through the portal. He looks panicked. "Dipper I don't have much time! I need you to close your eyes and cover your ears! Pretend like nothing's happening!" He says. I look at him confused only to see him get tackled to the ground.
When I look again I see Bill trying to strangle him. Wait... BILL?!?! "B-Bill?" I say quietly. He doesn't look back. I'm in my night gown still. And this is probably the most I've moved in a long time. My bones ache. I look over and see the portal still open. I slowly get out of bed while Tad and Bill fight to the death. When I got close enough I ran through the portal to greeted with Earth. I start to feel dizzy like I'm going to puke. I know where I am though I've known these forests like the back of my hand. I start running towards the shack when I finally see it I open the door. I slowly walk in right before falling and knocking out.

Sorry it's short