Chapter 2

In the center of the magical city in the magical Kingdom. In the principal street from the city leading from the entrance to the center of the gigantic magical city. People from each rank of the society, slaves, commoners, Nobles and Royalty that were present, had to jump out of the way of the black golden carriage. The carriage was breathtaking, but what everyone was focusing on were the horses that were pulling the carriage, they were tempus, a creature, even more, rarer than a unicorn and there were six of them in front of them pulling a carriage. That only meant that the person inside comes from a powerful family and they must not offend them, everyone was thinking of the same thing. Everyone! Even the Royals who were in their carriage let the black carriage pass in front of them.

They were pretty much excited to see who was inside and with the look of it, the carriage was going to the Magic Academy. Of course everyone were not excited for the same reason, most of them were because of greed.

Naruto P.O.V.

Finally the city!!! the curtains of the carriage were closed, allowing me some privacy. The carriage didn't stop since I got inside the carriage , we didn't even stop at the entrance of the magical city. I even asked big brother, of course he answered me as always.

" As if they would stop us, those mortals are only smart when they see overwhelming power, of course they wouldn't stop us!"

After that big brother went back to his necklace form around my neck.

from time to time I could hear the voices of the humans outside of the ride, all gossiping about the carriage. Big brother told me to close the curtains when we got close to the magical city, he told me it would be for my security? he also told me it was for privacy. That way no one would be able to see me, well the students will know.

( Tempus screech)

The carriage suddenly stopped.

" It seems that we have arrived" I spoke out loud knowing that big brother heard me.

[Yes indeed, when you'll step outside, the tempus will start running again, not flash away, we need to keep the appearance] Big brother said in my mind.

Let me explain, while big brother is in his form of jewelry he can speak in my mind, an advantage I think.

"Thank you for the warning, big brother" I let out a sigh and opened the door and stepped outside, as soon as I was outside, the door I just crossed few second ago closed by itself. The tempus let out another screech and ran away.

There was a crowd of people in front of me , some looking at the carriage rolling away and some staring at me. I smiled at them, most of them blushed , some avoided looking at me, big brother was telling the truth, if I smile I can get those bugs away from me.

I started walking, more like following the instruction which told us to go the to the arena, thankfully there was also indication which showed where the arena was.

____

Third person P.O.V.

Naruto decided to sit not far from the floor, that way he could be closer and see the speaker and if something bad happened, there would be fewer people in the way he could use the wind to fly and get away from here.

Naruto's attention was brought to an old man who just appeared at the center of the arena. The old man was wearing special clothes with a strange hat. Red and white were the principal colours on it and there was the Fire written on the hat.

"Good Morning new students I am the Principal of Magic Academy, a school full of youth and wisdom, all of you shall stay here for three years, now you will be taking part class placements tests!"you could sense the magic that the principal was using to make his voice louder enough for everyone to hear.