Chapter 3

"I guess we shall do this" The old man stroked his beard.

"I'll give you the permission to skip your classes, but you have to do all your exams and stay at the top, in exchange for your free time and you shall help the security team of this school if any danger occurs." The old man crossed his fingers in a business manner and looked at Naruto.

[this greedy old man!...but it will also help us find our family] Nox started yelling, but then he thanked the old man for giving them time.

[I shall help you with your grades only when you're making an error or if you are in any danger] Nox was starting to plan for the both of them for the future.

[Little brother take this offer] Nox decided and proposed to Naruto who easily accepted.

" I will take your offer, thank you" Naruto smiled.

The principal smiled and sent them off

"It's such a rare thing to see such a young and polite young man, maybe.....maybe I should put him in the team for the international competition of schools...maybe I should, it will teach the other schools that we are still the best school in the world" the old man smiled.

Naruto was quietly walking in the hallway when  he came out of the principal's office. He instantly stopped when he sensed and saw a man waiting in the hallway leaning on the wall while reading a strange orange book. the man had a silver/grey defying gravity hair and a mask which was hiding his mouth, with his nose and one of his eyes.

[A Redeemed] Nox answered the unquestioned question.

' a redeemed...which kind?'

[Demon] that was the only word that came out.

' which part of the body?' Naruto asked.

[The eye, the one who's hidden]Nox clarified.

[ He's powerful, but the eye is eating his mana, making him weaker than he was supposed to be] Nox gave more information.

A redeemed is a being with a part of the body which was replaced by another part from another being which is from another race. Both of the chatting beings were startled when the redeemed spoke.

"Hello, are you Naruto?" both of them could see the lazy look on him.

" Yes, I am" Naruto answered.

" I am Kakashi Hatake, you will call me Kakashi-sensei, I might be one of your teachers" Naruto nodded understanding that the redeemed might be one of his teachers.

" The students are waiting in the arena for the final score and the opening ceremony" Naruto nodded again and a comfortable silence was brought between the fox and the redeemed. When the two of them got to the arena. they could see that all the students were present and the principal just flashed in, instantly Naruto sat when he found a free seat in the front.

" Welcome again, now the moment that everyone waited, Fort he scores and the sorting of the new students in their houses! Now for the first years in third place....Hinata Hyūga *clap*  in the second place.....Sasuke Uchiha*screech, kyaaa* and in first place Naruto no Kitsune no Uzumaki! *clap, clap*"

[Clap Louder you pathetic mongrels!!!!] Nox yelled!

"For the other years, you only have to go to the principal board to see the new ranking of the 2nd and 3rd years...now for the sorting as you all know there is five houses, the house of Fire* cheers* * loud cheers and some booo's*, the house of Earth * cheers*, the house of Water* clap, clap*, the house of Wind * cheers*, and the house of Lighning * cheers* * 'loud cheers and some boo's * Of course the elements are only names and if you possess that element it doesn't mean you will end up in that house. The house of Water is for those who are wise and knowledgeable, the house of Earth is for those who value Loyalty, The house of Fire is for those who are brave and strong * and stupid* ( a voice said which brought out great laugh out of the Lighning house) The house of Lightning are for those who are Powerful, Resourceful and clever * and Evil!!* ( The house of Lighning glared at the house of Fire) and the House of wind are for those who see the truth and have a strong sense of justice. Now first years when your name is called, you shall come next to me and touch the crystal ball and will be sorted, let's start with the Top three."