Chapter 11

Kai's POV

After the incident, I was instructed to bring Yang to our dorm room. I stood in the room next to the Ironwood, with my team and Soul sitting on their beds.

Ironwood: I'm sorry. But you've left us with no choice.

Yang: But he attacked me!

Ironwood: Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.

Soul: Fuck you!

Weiss: But Yang would never do that!

Ruby: Yeah!

Ironwood: You all seem like good students, and the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did... under normal circumstances. What I believe and hope this to be is nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgment can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight is past...

Yang: But I wasn't-

Ironwood: *angrily stern* That's ENOUGH!

The room falls silent, he goes on.

Ironwood: The sad truth is, whether it was an accident or an assault, it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that... you are disqualified.

Soul: I believe her.

Ironwood: What?

Soul: I said I believe her, that Mercury try to attacked her.

Ironwood: Look I know you trying to defend your girlfriend-

Soul: Is not because she my girlfriend, is because she's friends, that probably something you don't understand.

Ironwood: Even still. The world saw her attack a student.

Kai: Maybe is the other way around.

Ironwood: Kai you can't-

Kai: What? Say the truth, listen to everything you say, because your my boss? Did you really think I become your little Sherriff, you think you can fucking boss me around? Think again you thick headed bastard.

I walked to his face, telling him one thing.

Kai: I think is best if you leave, before I shove my leg down your into your metal ass and send it to the fucking junkyard.

The room went silent, everybody shocked they I talked to the general.

Ironwood: *sigh*

Ironwood turned around, left the room. I stay behind, only to be with my friends.

Yang: You guys believe me... right?

Ruby: Duh!

Wiess: You're hotheaded, but not ruthless.

Soul: I know you won't hurt innocent people.

Yang: Blake?

Blake: ...I want to believe you.

Ruby: Huh?

Kai: What?

Soul: Blake?

Wiess's that supposed to mean?

Yang: *tears forming* Blake...?

Weiss: How can you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us!