Disney Dreams

You had been looking forward to summer ending for more than a couple of months. Tom finally had a long break between films starting from the first week of September until mid-October and that free time obviously meant going on holidays. You had planned ahead with Harrison a trip to Orlando so that all of you could go to Disney World, Universal Studios, etc. It would be Tom, Haz, Harry, Sam and you on 7-day theme park filled vacation.

"Why are we wearing matching t-shirts again?" Harry asked looking down at the red, yellow and black Incredibles logo on his chest.

"Because we're five people, four of which are children and we don't want anyone getting lost." You smiled throwing your backpack over your shoulder and feeling Tom's hand slide into yours.

"Fair point," Sam conceded fixing his sunglasses, "But why The Incredibles?"

"There are 5 Incredibles." Haz explained. Him and Tom had agreed with you on wearing matching t-shirts and you got them made for the group.

"And the movie is great." You added.

You walked towards the entrance and got in line so that your bracelets could be scanned. There weren't that many people since summer was already over, so the line moved fairly quickly.

"Well, at least is only for today." Harry shrugged as he scanned his bracelet and finally made it inside the park.

Tom and you shared a look, "Yeah, only for today." You said at the same time.

Haz laughed at Harry's face, "Wait, you got a t-shirt for every day?"

"They're not all the same," You said as you took some pictures with your phone, "We got Lion King themed for Animal Kingdom."

"And Star Wars for Hollywood Studios, Mickey ones for Epcot-" Tom continued.

"And Hogwarts-themed for Universal Studios," Haz finished before smirking, "Tom gets Hufflepuff."

You laugh at Tom's pout giving him a peck before all of you gathered in front of the Main Street train station for a picture. Tom and you stood on the edge of the garden on top of everyone else before all of you raised your hands up.

"Say we finally got some vacations!" You smiled.

"WE FINALLY GOT SOME VACATIONS!"

The Disney photographer let out a laugh before she took the picture and you thanked her as she handed you the Photopass card.

Tom took your hand again as you walked down Main Street, looking around as the boys uploaded videos and pictures to their Instagram stories. Tom kissed the back of your hand and you gazed back to him.

"I'm glad we finally get to do this," He smiles at you as he pulls you closer, "This is perfect."

You smile glancing towards the castle, it stood there shining with the bright sunlight. It had been more than ten years since the last time you came here and that feeling on your chest was still there. It was something so beautiful, magical for lack of a better word and now you were here with four people you love dearly, one of them being the love of your life. It made it even better.

"You're right," You sighed dreamily at the castle then looked back at him, "This is perfect."

Tom and you dragged the rest of the group to the gift shops, getting silly hats you agreed to switch during the following days.

"Who says girls have to wear Minnie mouse ears, I'm getting Mickey." You smiled picking the classic black ears from where the hung.

"You're right, I'm getting Minnie," Tom said, "Can you curse in Disney World?"