Introduction

Comics are annoying.

If you're a DC fan, that is a fact. No one hates what canon produces more than the observers of said canon. Or; DC produces garbage (with little treasures inside), and we eat up said garbage, hoping to find that treasure. If that's true... this book is a trash heap.

I don't mean to be negative. I love DC and a lot of its content, so much that I made this book to make it easier to share those creations. 

If you see an error in one of our lists, PLEASE point it out! We don't bite, and we need your genius to help others reading (and us, because we're both fools and human). You won't ever be a bother to us.

Also, feel free to contact me if you want to create or publish a reading list for a character or team in our book! All you have to do is send it to us, let us confirm it and edit it into our format (unless you've set it up that way), and then receive credit and endless thanks!

If you'd like, leave a review for a comic in the comments of the chapter! It will help other readers figure out what's worth reading.

I hope this book helps you on your way! Thank you for reading! ;D

~

TABLE OF CONTENTS

1. Reboots and Other Events in DC History - An Explanation (Part 1)
2. Young Justice (1998) & The Titans (1999)
3. Tim Drake; Robin III, Red Robin
4. Conner Kent; Superboy II
5. Cassandra Sandsmark; Wonder Girl III
6.Stephanie Brown; Spoiler, Robin IV, Batgirl III

IN PROGRESS

- Teen Titans (2003) & Outsiders (2004)

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS/REQUESTS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS ON THIS COMMENT THREAD.

~

I DO NOT own anything that DC has produced, including characters, storylines, or other. Think of this book as just one giant Reddit article.