Cabin Tour

After the boys arrived Jon stepped out of the car and his eyes widened, Ashton had rented a cabin out in the middle of nowhere there was a huge deck a big pool in the back and 2 gocarts. They went inside and unpacked then Ashton gave Jon a tour of the house. When you first walk in you walk into the living room, in the living room there was 2 black leather couches, a huge flat screen TV, there was 1 bookshelf on either side of the TV 1 bookshelf was filled with books, board games and video games, the other was full of all different kinds of movies. In the living room there is also 2 big sliding glass doors that led onto a deck and off the deck was a huge swimming pool; about 8 feet wide, 12 feet long, and 7 feet deep. To your left of the living room there is a door that leads to the sauna/hot tub room. Then to your right of the living room is the kitchen/dining room with a small table that only fits 2 and above the sink there was 2 bottles of wine and 1 bottle of tequila. Through the kitchen was the bedroom with a king sized bed, a big flat screen TV but smaller than the one in the living room, on either side of the TV was a small dresser with 4 droors. Off of the bedroom was a huge bathroom with a double sink a huge shower with 2 shower heads, a toilet, and 3 droors under the sink for bathroom necessities.