The Ring 💍

After the tour Ashton asked Jon what he wanted to do first, Jon wanted to have lunch before anything because he hadn't eaten anything since right before they left at around 9:30 and its now noon. Ashton quickly made 2 grilled cheese sandwiches with a side of salad and a small glass of red wine for each of them. After they had finished eating Jon decided he wanted to watch a movie so Ashton told him to go pick what movie he wanted to watch and Jon picked Pocahantas. After the movie it was only 3 so they decided to watch another movie this time Jon picked Mulan. After Mulan finished it was 5:30 so Ashton told Jon he wanted to give Jon one of his gifts even though his birthday wasn't actually until tomorrow. Ashton told Jon to sit on the couch close his eyes and put his hands out, Jon did as told. Ashton quickly ran to their room and grabbed a small box out of one of the droors in the dresser. Ashton opened the box to reveal a real silver ring with one strip of tiny diamonds  all the way around it he told Jon to open his eyes and when he did so Jon gasped and a huge smile grew on his face and he started to tear up. Ashton grabbed Jon's left hand and put the ring on his ring finger he then kissed his hand and started to speak he looked Jon in the eyes and said, "Jon Cozart this is not me asking you to marry me, this is not a engagement ring; this is a promise ring. Everytime you look at this ring I want you to think of me and remember all the promises I made/make to you. Jon Cozart I promise that I will always listen to you weather we are having a serious conversation, a little arguement, long conversations, or just small talk I will always be there to listen to what you have to say. I promise that if you ever doubt yourself or have second thoughts or bad feelings about our relationship I will help you remember who you are and I will remind you how much you mean to me,and show you how much I love you. I promise to always be there for you when you need me, if your sick ill make you soup and tea or coffee, if your sad I will make you laugh or just hold you and remind you everything will be ok, if your mad I will help you solve the problem and help you find something to do to relax you. If there's anything you need I will always be there to get it for you. If you call at 2 in the morning and tell me you had a bad dream and you need to here my voice I will sit there a talk to you on the phone until you fall asleep. If you text me at anytime and tell me to come over I will be there I don't care if its pouring rain, hailing, midnight, or anything I will be there because I will always find time for you no matter how important that meeting was for my career you are 100% more important. I love you more than you will ever know Jon Cozart, I love you more than life itself and don't you ever forget that." At this point Jon and Ashton were both crying, Jon jumped into Ashton's arms and they shared a deep passionate kiss while Ashton spun them around. It is now 6 and Jon asked if they could go for a swim and Ashton replied with, "anything for my prince!"