The Sly Fox and The Curious Cat

She laid there listening to the music when suddenly a text came through her phone ending the song. I love you babe.  She started to smile and quickly grabbed her phone and replied with I love you more. The moment her eyes left the phone she say a notification from her playstation which caused her to look. She saw a notification to join a party as well as a game. When she joined both she was transported into the world of Borderlands 2. 

"Hey babe," the psycho said laughing crazily. 

She looked at him and hugged him practically jumping in his arms. "Hey sexy." She smiled at him.

The rest of the people walking around in Sanctuary looked at them as if they were crazy. Who would have guessed that the siren would tame a psycho so easily but Luna did. "So we gonna go find Angel then?" Roland asked.

"Yep let's go find her. " I said and grabbed Shade's hand. 

We began to walk out and to the teleport spot. "ARM THE MEAT HAUNCHES!" The psycho yelled.

The siren looked at him hearing her lovers true voice talk to her. "Are you ready kitten?"

She nod and pushed in the coordinates for where they needed to go.They sat there in silence as Brick yelled that he and his slabs were ready. "Let's go babe." She said to the psycho.

As soon as they ran in things started to get dicey, she was already healing her beloved psycho when she got curious and touched a strange object when it knocked her down. At the sight of Luna down Shade snapped and let his craziness take control. He began to kill anything and everything in his sight. Once he got to his siren, he revived her and she instantly hugged him. "Thank you babe."

Luna caught an enemy in her phaselock right as it was going to hit her psycho. She heard the enemy scream but she wasn't phased as she looked at her psycho. She stood on her toes and kissed him sweetly. Before anything else happened Roland yelled that the bunker was open. With that Luna and Shade continued onward.