In This Moment

NOT SAFE FOR WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

"So what are we doing?" Shade asked sitting on the couch eyeing his girlfriend as she pulled a yellow bag out of her purse.

"Well. You know how we moved far from people either of us know right?" She said.

Shade nodded looking at his girlfriend confused. "Yeah. Where is this going?" 

Luna pulled out face masks, nail polish and various musicals from the yellow bag. "I wanted to have a girl's night and since I don't know anyone here you will have to do." She laughed.

Shade smiled at his girlfriend and rolled his eyes. "Ok babe." 

Luna looked at him excitedly then she sat on his lap and hugged him. She then grabbed the black nail polish and grabbed Shade's hand beginning to paint his nails black while happily singing any song that came to her mind. "I love you babe." 

She looked up and kissed him. "I love you more."

Shade looked at his girlfriend and smiled looking at his painted nails. "Thanks babe."

Luna smirked. "I'm not done." 

She grabbed his hand and lightly blew on his nails to dry the polish then she added a second layer of a different color polish that was a glitter polish. She repeated the process once more then put a clear coat on top. Shade looked at his nails and noticed purple and pink glitter. "Oh that looks cool babe!"

She smiled and did the same to his other hand. "Ok I is putting on movie." She got up and winked at her boyfriend.

He watched her as she bent down to put the dvd in the player. He stood up and walked behind her smacking and grabbing her ass. She gasped then stood up and turned to him knowing his hand was still on her ass. "I love you." She smirked at him.

He gave her a strange look. "Get on the couch." Luna ordered. 

Shade did as she said and got on the couch and sat down looking at her. Luna walked to him as the movie began. She walked to him taking off her tank top as she did.  Shade instantly grabbed her by her hips and pulled her on his lap. She starts grinding on him slightly, slowly moving her hips back and forth slowly. Shade began kissing and biting all over Luna's chest occasionally sucking and leaving marks. "Mine." He growled into her skin.

Luna moans softly at the feeling of being marked. This made her grab his hair and lightly pull making him look up at her and kiss her. She kissed him passionately after saying "Always and forever babe".  

Shade slid his hands up her back and unhooked her bra. Luna slid it off and smirked at him pulling his shirt off. She moved her hands up his chest scratching as she does. "Oh kitten." He growled softly.

She looked at him and got on her knees in front of him. He looked down at her with lust in his eyes. She unzipped his jeans and before she could do more he was taking them off for her. She smirked. "Eager to see what I have planned?" 

Without waiting for his response she began slowly licking up and down his hardening member looking up at him the entire time. Shade groaned softly and began to play with her hair. "Fuck kitten."

Luna looked up at him and began sucking on only the tip. Shade grabbed her hair and pushed her head down further on his hard on. She moaned softly from the feeling of him pulling her hair. Luna began moving her head up and down taking more of Shade's hard on in her mouth as she goes. She looks up at him and smirks. Shade groans and pushes her head down further choking her on his hard on. Luna moans and closes one eye as she chokes fighting the urge to take his hard on completely out of her mouth. Shade releases her from him holding her head down on his member.  Luna took it out of her mouth almost completely leaving only the tip in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around it slowly. "Kitten," Shade groaned softly.

She began to start taking more in her mouth again going back up slightly then down again. She stopped before she would be deep throating his hard on and stroked the length that wasn't in her mouth. Shade began to groan more as he tightened his grip on her hair. Luna moaned softly around his hard on with every tight grip on her hair. She slowly started to deep throat his hard on causing him to groan and pull her hair harder pulling some hair out. She didn't care as she moaned around his hard on. "Fuck kitten daddy is close." 

Luna scratched down the inside of Shade's thighs and began to go up and down faster while he pulled her hair harder. She moaned around his hard on and could taste the salty sweet precum dripping in her mouth. She felt herself getting close just from his taste. As she went up and down faster her free hand went from scratching Shade's thighs to fondling his testicles. He groaned louder as he came in her mouth. Luna swallowed all she could and took his hand on out of her mouth. Some of his cum was running out of the side of her mouth from the amount in the load he released. "Fuck kitten I love you."

"I'm not done with girls night yet babe."