Fairy Tail

Phantom Lord Guild is attacking but Shade and Luna are far away. Both are hurrying back to the guild when a call interrupts Luna's nap on the randomly naked Shade. "Shade put on some clothes." Luna says laughing.

She answers the call to see Mira. "We need help, the master is hurt." Luna's eyes widened. 

Knowing what she is going to do Shade opens the train car door for her.  Luna ended the call and stepped out of the train car. She reequipped the moment she felt the air. The armor she wore was very revealing but it allowed her to fly and be faster than the train.  Shade watched her fly off.  With a look back at him Luna kissed at Shade. Luna flew off quickly the black armor just barely covering her. 

"Erza!" Luna reequipped to her strongest armor before Erza took the full blast of Jupiter. Erza was still thrown, but everyone cheered at the sight of one of the s class wizards. Luna turned to Erza. "Get her out of here and safe." Luna ordered. 

She turned her attention to the guild hall across the water.  "Luna stay help us here Natsu, Gray, and Elfman will take care of it. " Luna nodded.

Without realizing it 15 minutes passed and the Jupiter was about to fire again. "Ice make sheild!" Luna turned to see Shade run up and put a shield around Luna bracing for the blast. 

"Shade!" Luna hugged him. Just as the blast was about to blow it disappeared. 

Luna kissed Shade. "Let's kill us some phantoms." Luna winked with something dark flashing in her eyes. 

Shade smirked. "Let's do this."

Luna reequipped into her flying armor again and quickly grabbed Shade and flew towards the guild hall.

When they landed there was a large explosion and faint yells from the fairy tail wizards on the beach. "Mira don't!" Luna turned to look causing Shade to look as well.

"What is Mira doing?" Luna looked at Shade.

"Is she pretending to be Lucy?" He said back.

"Oh god!" Luna said getting ready to reequip to go and help the fairy tale wizard. 

"She will be ok let's go." 

Luna and Shade run in the guild hall deeper finding themselves slightly lost. Luna turns to Shade and kisses him. "I love you."